Monday weigh in

Well done everyone who lost this week.....i'm jealous lol!:cry:
Also gutted put 1lb on which isn't alot but was expecting a big loss this week and i was defo 100% had all my HEX and 70 syns(which i've always had). All i can put it down to is i was on a night shift Sunday so went to bed at 07:00 this morning and got up at 10:30 for weigh in at 11:30 so only had 3.5 hrs sleep lol. I must be mad but thinking about it , it's like someone going to bed at 10 at night and getting up to be weighed at 1.30 ...it wouldn't happen! so i'm hoping my body was just messed up and its just fluid!
Is anyone else having this problem with shift work??:help2:

Annoying thing is i can't get to class at all for 2 wks now so i think i'm going to have to get some scales.......who knows if i can resist popping on them every day though? :scale:

Thanks everyone for your comments. I know that I just have to look at the bigger picture and be glad for a loss. I don't feels so bad this morning and looking forward to another good week.

Well done everyone x

Also gutted put 1lb on which isn't alot but was expecting a big loss this week and i was defo 100% had all my HEX and 70 syns(which i've always had). All i can put it down to is i was on a night shift Sunday so went to bed at 07:00 this morning and got up at 10:30 for weigh in at 11:30 so only had 3.5 hrs sleep lol. I must be mad but thinking about it , it's like someone going to bed at 10 at night and getting up to be weighed at 1.30 ...it wouldn't happen! so i'm hoping my body was just messed up and its just fluid!

Annoying thing is i can't get to class at all for 2 wks now so i think i'm going to have to get some scales.......who knows if i can resist popping on them every day though? :scale:

I would try and ignore the 1lb gain. Working nights really ******* your body up!!!

Yes!! Definitely!! If you could see my pattern over the last 55 weeks there's definitely a correlation between gains, star weeks and when I've been on nights!! Just keep going, it all balances itself out over time! You may just find you have an inconsistent pattern that involves very small losses/STS/gains and then big losses! That's what I've found!!XXXXXXXXX

Hi welshgirl,

Good luck with your first week and your next weigh-in! X

Aww thanks for the comments - I'm still really motivated in fact i've brought in 27 copies of SW mags and have been cutting out loads of recipes to go in a folder( i do actually do some work on nights lol).They were cluttering up the kitchen anyway! I never read the stories either lol they annoy me i'd much rather hear how well people are doing on this site :gen126:

Helloooooo jojogonnabeslim, i work shifts i am a residential support worker and it's my BIGGEST problem with this whole slimming thing. I work in a house and it's like being at home when at work. I get go to all sorts of fun places and eat Mc'Ds and Pizza's and all sorts, so being strong while looking after kids is proving hard work but it's took me 4 weeks and everyone in work have been fantastic i must admit. But i know what u mean, sometimes i do waking nights and it is hard work.
I'm only starting at the actual meetings Monday but i've been doing it nearly 5 weeks now and lost 8lbs. So i dnt know if i'm doing 100% right yet but i must be doing something right.

Good luck and defo keep us posted on how ur doing x x x

last post but 1 pound gone

Yay!!! :D After my first few weeks only getting 2 & 3lb loses, i lost 5lb this week :) only 2 more and i can get my 1 stone shiney sticker!! :eek:
xxx

Helloooooo jojogonnabeslim, i work shifts i am a residential support worker and it's my BIGGEST problem with this whole slimming thing. I work in a house and it's like being at home when at work. I get go to all sorts of fun places and eat Mc'Ds and Pizza's and all sorts, so being strong while looking after kids is proving hard work but it's took me 4 weeks and everyone in work have been fantastic i must admit. But i know what u mean, sometimes i do waking nights and it is hard work.
I'm only starting at the actual meetings Monday but i've been doing it nearly 5 weeks now and lost 8lbs. So i dnt know if i'm doing 100% right yet but i must be doing something right.

Good luck and defo keep us posted on how ur doing x x x

Helllloooo shelly star and thanks ;) sounds like you do a fantastic job lol ( my 2nd job is similar lol), shifts must defiantely mess your body up so i'm not worrying too much, was annoyed cos for the first time ever i planned for a night out syn wise instead of " oh sack it i don't go out much" routine!
Hey well done on 8 lb loss in 5 wks thats really good going you know especially faced with mcd's etc all the time!

Jo x

Haha i dnt feel like im doing well and i dnt know i just wanna get to a stone and i'll be happy b4 xmas least i'll be at the same place i was last Christmas!
U look like u have done really well too, u'll have give me some tips! :) x x

Hoping you folks don't mind if I join this forum. I've just started with Slimming World and have weighed in just once so far (Monday 15th Nov)

Starting weight was 20 st 12 1/2 lbs ... Target = 15 stone

First week weigh in....lost 12 1/2 lbs ......The journey has begun

Back