Monday weigh in

Mirrakel said:
Well another STS for me :( Every week at the moment its small loss, sts, small loss, sts... I don't know what to do to break out of it!!

On a positive note though, apparently I hit my 10% last week but no-one told me! So I got my sticker yay! :D

Have you done a food diary for your cons? She may see something on it x

Lost 1 pound.

Thanks ScarlettStar86 and Keldelacoe.

I think you're right, I'm gona treat this week as if it was my very first week.

Measure everything out - because I have slipped in that department more as time goes on, and double check the syns of everything.
Also going to eat as much free, super free and super speed food as I can manage!

It guess it can be easy to get a bit lazy with these things when you've been doing sw 6 months like I have.

Cheers girls, heres to a decent loss next week :D

Oh and well done to everyone who lost this week!!

Gutted :-(

I'm gutted that I have put 2.5lb on this week when I have done really well up until now. I know why though, it was the bottle of vodka I drank Saturday night and the 2 slices of pizza I had!! Back on track now but I am going out this Saturday so will have to limit my alcohol intake. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stick to the diet for the rest of the week and still be able to enjoy a drink on Saturday without another gain? xx

nattajack said:
I'm gutted that I have put 2.5lb on this week when I have done really well up until now. I know why though, it was the bottle of vodka I drank Saturday night and the 2 slices of pizza I had!! Back on track now but I am going out this Saturday so will have to limit my alcohol intake. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stick to the diet for the rest of the week and still be able to enjoy a drink on Saturday without another gain? xx

Aww don't beat urself up :( it's only a tiny blip! Well the week I knew I was having a whole dominos pizza I saved my syns. Now this is really Controversial and there's many opinions about it. But I used 4-8 sins a day and saved the rest and still managed to lose 2lb that week! X

nattajack said:

A whole bottle of vodka?

Hi all

I've been stumbling with my weight for a few months now (it's been going on off on off on off for no reason what so ever), so I'm now trying Success Express this week in an effort to get things moving again.

I did eventually get my 3 stone sticker last week though, so that was wonderful :)

Paula xx

hunca said:
4lb loss this week yeah :)
Will update my ticker later but that's 6lb total loss in 2 weeks.

Well done fab! Good luck everybody for this week :) x

Back