Monday weigh in

Must be a birthday miracle.... 2.2lbs off :) that's takes me to 11.2 lbs in total! Didn't get in to the 12's by my bday (today!) as I wanted but only 1.6lbs away!! Hopefully next week!!! Well done and good luck everyone!!! X

Hi all, Im gonna be a monday weigher :) got my starting weight this morning and am gonna go extra easy for the first week or two, Im not going to a class at the moment but have the books so will follow at home, looking forward to next monday already :D

SPARKLYFIONA said:
Hi all, Im gonna be a monday weigher :) got my starting weight this morning and am gonna go extra easy for the first week or two, Im not going to a class at the moment but have the books so will follow at home, looking forward to next monday already :D

Hi :) and welcome :) I do it at home too :) good luck for your first week x

I am very :D, 6.5lbs this week!!! I am in state of shock about myself and the food I am eating compared to 6 weeks ago!!
I went for a cheese burger & chips after last Mondays weigh in but have been a good boy since, I dont think I have used over 15 syns anyday this week apart from Monday last week!!
I have even behaved myself after weigh in today with salad and scan brans!!

t11cky said:
I am very :D, 6.5lbs this week!!! I am in state of shock about myself and the food I am eating compared to 6 weeks ago!!
I went for a cheese burger & chips after last Mondays weigh in but have been a good boy since, I dont think I have used over 15 syns anyday this week apart from Monday last week!!

Wow thats a famtastic loss well done xx

t11cky said:

Well done! Fabulous :)

Yey, I lost 1lb. Kind of plattoing now so im going to try a week on red to see how that goes.

I've stayed the same at 79kg. Not impressed, everyone else seems to get big losses their first week but not me! I've stuck to the plan so carefully too! Giving it time though, it is shark week so I am retaining water like a boss. Ho hum... :(

memmarmite said:
I've stayed the same at 79kg. Not impressed, everyone else seems to get big losses their first week but not me! I've stuck to the plan so carefully too! Giving it time though, it is shark week so I am retaining water like a boss. Ho hum... :(

Have you just switched from another plan? (apologies if the answer is obvious from your profile, can't view stats etc on phone ap!) If so its probably just that your body is adjusting, other plans can be so restrictive that your body goes into shock with sw when it gets a decent amount of food! Stick with it and it will happen x

memmarmite said:

I usually put on in my first week! Could be worse! Everybody is different think the body goes into shock the first week one way or another!

Have you just switched from another plan? (apologies if the answer is obvious from your profile, can't view stats etc on phone ap!) If so its probably just that your body is adjusting, other plans can be so restrictive that your body goes into shock with sw when it gets a decent amount of food! Stick with it and it will happen x

Nope, I've been trying to rein in my consumption of treat foods and whatnot but I wasn't on any diet or eating plan. Thanks for your supportive comments, much appreciated! I told myself I'd stick with it a month minimum to see if it works for me, so far so good, if the weight starts coming off next week I'll know I'm doing it right!

No weigh in for me this week as have to work, pretty sure it would be a gain if I was weighing tonight though! Had a week of off plan evenings due to pre planned boyfriends birthday celebrations so back on it 100% today for next week. As I'm sure I've gained this week I will be very happy with a maintain next week (as in maintain last weeks weight and back to break even!) Well done for all the losses, feel a bit lost not going to group tonight! X

:break_diet:First gain since joining !! Gained 1lb this week - could have been worse. Need to get back on track now and lose 2lbs next week for my stone award :flirt2:

Back