Monday weigh in

Best of luck to you. I think it is all on my stomach lol xx

im a classic pear shape so all my weight is on my bottom and my thighs even my 20 month old daughter has my shape bless her lol

not a good start to the week had a bloe out on mcdonalds will have to order a zumba game for my wii and get shimmying the lbs off :)

Only just got near a computer! I lost 2.5lbs this week (my second week) Still can't believe how full I feel :) Good Luck for this week peeps x

How's everyone's week been? I was a little naughty yesterday few drinkers down the pub ( its the weather) and a few BBQ naughtiest but 100% all week other wise and lots of ss foods. So praying I get 1lb off ATLEAST for my club 10 :) xx

I'm feeling a little nervous but then I always do!!! Have been 100% most of the week but this weekend has been a bit of a fail I think. Will have to deep breath and face it tomorrow! xx

I am weighing in tomorrow night after getting back last night from my hols! Think i'll be ok though as i did stay mostly on plan but we will see the damage tomorrow lol:p

Good luck to everyone! xxxxxx

Well done Lynne for going on hols and trying to stick to plan good on ya! Welcome back hope you had a lovely time :) xxx

Hey guys.
I weigh on mondays at group and would appreciate the support this forum could offer. I'm already 9 weeks in and 10.5 lbs down. Still a very long way to go :)

Well done Hun, my scales showed a gain last week by time I got to group and weighed was 2.5lb off that's why I tend not to weigh myself other then on SW scales now. So have no idea what my result will be tonight x

just a maintain for me this week at 11 stone 0.6 im not beeting myself up a bout it as i ate all my syns for the week on monday and tuesday lol

3lb off for me tonight! I got SOTW and my 2 1/2stone award-PROPER chuffed! :D :D

Another 2.5lb off this week and got my club 10 so bloody happy I love this diet can't believe I have lost 1 stone 6.5lb in 11 weeks....0.5lb to get my stone and a half :)

Back