Monday weigh in

Am expecting a gain tonight....but have to face it head on and get myself back on track. Well done to those who have already weighed in and lost... If you stayed the same well good going too... And all that have gained... Dust yourself off and accept the challenge of a loss next week, we can do it :0)

Last edited:
Well back from group weigh in and it was as I had expected... 2.5lb gain :0(.... But I know how off plan I had been and a lesson learnt on just how quickly the weight can go back on if you become complacent.

I accept my gain... And have subscribed to the May challenge going for a good loss by next Monday's weigh in... :0). Am more determined with the hols just over 9 weeks away.

Well done to all that have already been weighed and lost... I wish all a successful weight loss journey :0)

Another 1lb off tonight and slimmer of the week! :)

Hey Raven83 you are doing really well you are a smidgen away from losing 4 stone fantastic achievement. Go girl!

Hey Raven83 you are doing really well you are a smidgen away from losing 4 stone fantastic achievement. Go girl!

Thanks! I know I was a bit gutted last night to not get it but I know I will have it next week or the week after x

Good luck to you all on Monday.... Do your best to stay on plan at the weekend and you are sure to see a good result :0)

Good luck to you all on Monday.... Do your best to stay on plan at the weekend and you are sure to see a good result :0)

Thanks for the motivation diamondintherough. Been on plan all week so refuse to go off track now. Although I have come in the office and one of our guys is leaving so has brought every type of cake and biscuit imaginable! And everyone's having bacon butties. Must.resist!!!! xxxxx

I had those temptations the other day at the office too... The meanies held the cake right under my nose... I closed my eyes and shook my head (although I was salivating at the thought).... I grabbed an apple chomped through that instead... I was very proud of myself!

Good luck for weigh in today everyone :thumbup:
I've managed to loose 4.5lb this week after putting 3.5lb on over easter hols. So 8lb down since starting. :) (Makes me cross that I let myself put on over the hols :mad: but I know this works and I can do it!)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for weigh in today everyone :thumbup:
I've managed to loose 4.5lb this week after putting 3.5lb on over easter hols. So 8lb down since starting. :) (Makes me cross that I let myself put on over the hols :mad: but I know this works and I can do it!)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun 4.5lbs off in a week is fab :) x

Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you all, I managed to shift 4lbs of my holiday gain this week so really pleased with that. Good luck to everyone on the scales today.x

Congrats :) I was up 1/2 pound, was out for dinner last night so was expected!

5 pounds to to to target... I need to get focused!!

Congrats :) I was up 1/2 pound, was out for dinner last night so was expected!

5 pounds to to to target... I need to get focused!!

5lbs till target that is great. Good luck shifting it and staying focused :) x

3.5lb off for me this week, very happy with that. :)

Yay well done hun, great loss.x

Back