Monday weigh in

Have only managed to shift 1/2 lb of the 2 I put on while away. I havent been focused and I have increased my exercise. Onwards and upwards!

Well done to everyone. Some great losses this week

Down 4lbs and got my 2.5st award! Woohoo! Being diagnosed as coeliac and cutting out the gluten will hopefully mean the rest of my weight will come off nice and easy! :)

I'm new to this section so hope it's ok I post. Great losses from everyone. I weighed in this morning. Lost 7lbs & I can't believe it. Stuck to plan 100% this week & it just shows the results when doing so. I'm half away from my half stone award. I've set my own target of 3lbs for next week :)

I'm new to this section so hope it's ok I post. Great losses from everyone. I weighed in this morning. Lost 7lbs & I can't believe it. Stuck to plan 100% this week & it just shows the results when doing so. I'm half away from my half stone award. I've set my own target of 3lbs for next week :)

Congrats! 7lbs in amazing!!!

Hiya,
I was wondering how do you get the weight off that you have put on, I've put on 3lb and I don't know how to get it off do I have no syns now?

Hi Minnie mouse. No def have ur syns cos u won't loose weight if u cut them out. U can have 5-15 a day & I find putting a cap on it helps. I aim for 10 & under each day. The weight will come off with 100% staying on plan. Are u doing sw at home online or attending class

Hello everyone, I'm moving from Thursday daytime to Monday evening just so I can stay to class. I was struggling as my toddler was very bored.

My first evening weigh in and I lost 2lb and got my 2.5st sticker. Woohoo!

3.5lb off for me :0) happy happy happy as I had a gain last week... Good luck for next week everybody, keep moving in the right direction.

Have you tried quinoa? It's gorgeous!

Not yet but Ive been meaning to try, would that be free food!

Just making this bread with gluten free porridge oats.. Worked if out as 90 syns the whole lot or a healthy b if I get 15 slices out of the cake!

Here's the recipe, so cheap to make if you use normal porridge oats

Attachments

• image-2764364589.jpg
    image-2764364589.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 34
Not yet but Ive been meaning to try, would that be free food! Just making this bread with gluten free porridge oats.. Worked if out as 90 syns the whole lot or a healthy b if I get 15 slices out of the cake! Here's the recipe, so cheap to make if you use normal porridge oats

Yep it's free and much healthier than rice. It's very high protein so it keeps you fuller for longer. You have to be careful to rinse it very well before cooking to remove a bitter coating on it otherwise it's manky! Lol I cook it with stock and then either mix it with roasted veg or just have it as a rice replacement.

Hiya,
I was wondering how do you get the weight off that you have put on, I've put on 3lb and I don't know how to get it off do I have no syns now?

Do you go to a class? If not have a look at the slimmingworld at home thread, it has great tips and advice on it.
You need to make sure you have your syns.
Good luck.

Hi vickaroo, I am going to classes but due to the last 3 weeks embarrassment I've been weighing and running out as far as my legs will take me! I can't bare for it to be read aloud for all to hear and stare!

Thanks little miss naughty - I go to the gym I go to Zumba twice a week and body 360 which is a full body work out I go swimming on my own for 30min I am also constantly moving at work as I work in school in nursery so I'm never sat down x

Back