Monday weigh in

Can I join you?

I'm weighing on a Monday morning at Boots......

This week I lost 3lb which I am chuffed with

Onwards and downwards

2lb off. Pretty chuffed with that!

Have been a Sunday weigher for last few years but have changed to Monday to fit in with Salad / Soup challenge! Miss the companionship of sharing results so can I join you here?

Have been a Sunday weigher for last few years but have changed to Monday to fit in with Salad / Soup challenge! Miss the companionship of sharing results so can I join you here?

Welcome!

I put on 2lbs last week, but it was my birthday!! Just now I stood on my scales which said 11st 13lb!!!!! I cannot remember seeing that weight ever!! EVER!! If my scales say that tomorrow my consultants will say 11st 12lb which would be my 5 1/2st award and only mean I have one pound left!!!!
Oh and yesterday I brought my first ever pair of size 10 jeans!!! Slim fit no less!!!

I put on 2lbs last week, but it was my birthday!! Just now I stood on my scales which said 11st 13lb!!!!! I cannot remember seeing that weight ever!! EVER!! If my scales say that tomorrow my consultants will say 11st 12lb which would be my 5 1/2st award and only mean I have one pound left!!!! Oh and yesterday I brought my first ever pair of size 10 jeans!!! Slim fit no less!!!

melonball that is awesome ! good luck for tomorrow's official weigh in bring on the 5.1/2 award xx

Started back once again today!

Heaviest ever @ 25st 3lbs?

But joined a gym on Friday and done an hour this morning and feeling shattered

Feeling Determined and gonna reach my target this time

I lost 5.5lb and got my 2.5st award. Very happy with that. :)

Good luck the rest of you Monday weighers. x

4lbs off!! 5 1/2stone award and just 1lb to target!! SO happy!! :)

Congratulations! Fingers crossed you get to target next week.

Back