Monday weigh in

I know what you mean , I'm still sooooo far away so I'm trying to not lose it .. saying as I just have a mocha ups... but then again no more syns for me today . how far are you from your target ?

I've tried to take it slow and steady so far and not worry too much about when I'll hit target - it's definitely the way to go! I've been on SW for about 14 months now. But now I only have 10lbs left to lose so I'm pretty excited :)

Great Loss Moogirl....half on for me this week, deserved so can't complain. 1.5lb minimum loss next week for my 3.5st

You'll get that little half off in no time - shinies are so motivational, haha!

ah Paul that's annoying but I heard it a few times where people are the same stuff ect and suddenly put on weight . this week was a nightmare for me and I will get punished Monday for it .. no will power lol

1lb loss this week after a nightmare weekend. was meant to be going away good Friday, got ready jumped in the car and it wouldn't start. rac came out and the starter motor has blown.no garages able to look at it because it was over the easter weekend so completely ruined the break for us. it resulted in me stuffing anything into my face over the weekend,so i was glad to see a 1lb loss last night

slimfor that's amazing :) well done . I lost 3lb .. not sure how since I ate pizza... yeah had a few bad days. . well done only 4lb till 7 stone award ? that's amazing. I did manage to get my 1st and half award this week so that was good :) I have 2 lb to go and I'm finally under 18 stone :D

God yes it is , I'm a doctor referrel since I had my daughter a few months back and I have 4 weeks left .. so pressure is to at least get another stone off ... can't really afford sw so I try my best to use that time :)

I weigh in Monday too I'm 3.5lb away from my 4 st award and I haven't moved in 3 weeks.Anyone got any tips to get things moving again.Thanks

Well done on your loss so far, Lottie! I suggest upping your speed, and maybe mixing up your foods if you usually eat the same sorts of things. Stick to plan and you'll soon get over your plateau! Good luck.

3.5lb loss this week and slimmer of the week need 2.5 for next week to get my 1.5st award!!

Woohoo, awesome!

3lbs off for me this week :D

Back