MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

I can't believe it... I lost 4lbs!

thank you... really chuffed with it

thanks everyone... yeah chuffed... dont think the scales are gonna like me this week though......

Well done Langara! Thats a really good loss! Keep it up!

Kes - agreed! Im off to have a curry tonight lol But hopefully by being good the rest of the weekend i'll maybe lose 1 pound still lol :-S Probably wishful thinking! X

Hiya x not looking forward to Tonights weigh in x but have to face the reality that if you don't stick to plan it won't pay off x see how much damage I have done later x :( just feel silly for letting it slip this week x

31-01-2011 - STS :rolleyes:

Didnt WI last week , as had a bit of a blowout over my birthday weekend .. two curries ! :eek: dissapointed with myself over that , but moved on .. been good all week , including extra long walks with the dogs, and sticking 100% to being good , so bit annoyed at the STS :sigh: but better than a gain ! Will have to make a even bigger effort this week !

Hope the scales are nice to everyone today !

Hey Storm - Ive stayed the same this week too :)
But Im not surprised as I had a curry and some naughty puddings :-S *Sigh* Im on it this week though! Haha

Purplechick76 said:
Hiya x not looking forward to Tonights weigh in x but have to face the reality that if you don't stick to plan it won't pay off x see how much damage I have done later x :( just feel silly for letting it slip this week x

1lb on x put chin up and carry on x :)

Hollie - Well done!
Purple - Thats not too bad, at least it wasnt more than 1 :p Chin up and carry on. Good luck for this week X

Well done everyone :) and 1lb is nothing, you will have that off again in no time !

Back