MONDAY WI

suespain

Loves living in the sun
Well am feeling deflated, after having a good eating week and doing quite a lot of WII exercise every day (30-50 mins burning just over 1600 cals in the week) I have put on 1lb. Not helping my Christmas goal!

After having a sts last week, I thought a couple of pounds this week, but no!

Oh no Sue what a pain. Wish I had some advice for you.

I have weighed in and lost 0.75lb. Hmm not overly happy with that but I guess a loss is a loss right?

hi sparkly cat, I would have been very pleased with that loss, a loss is a loss, but to put on is disheartening.

Am losing inches, my jeans are getting too big so the exercise I'm doing is doing good, but I need the scales to tell me I'm loosing as well!

I know it's very disappointing and hopefully it'll show up a double loss next week Sue xx

Well done Sparkly cat xx

This week I lost 1.5lb which I am pleased with as I gained half a pound last week. Well done to the losers so far and good luck to anyone else weighing in today :)

Morning all, I have managed to loose 1lb this week, which is ok I suppose...lol!
My loss seems to have slowed down so much recently :(

I lost 2.5 pounds this week and really can't believe it. Sue we all gain at some point so take it in your stride. Good luck for next week. Well done all Monday losers!!!

Scouzer. X

Not sure if this applies to you but as you've been exercising, that might be the answer. Muscle weighs heavier than fat so as you're losing inches, it shows that what you're doing is working. I hope I haven't got this wrong but that is what has happened in my experience.

Hayley xxx

I agree with what Hayley said. I have been told muscle weighs more too. If yo're losing waist inches thats fab!

Mrs V, try not to be too downhearted. Like others have said a loss is a loss. You've only got 3lbs to get to your christmas challenge!

I've lost 3lb this week and its * week too. I did go kinda crazy this week fitness wise - I guess it worked.

Good luck for the rest of the days WIs.

I always try not to get disheartened if my weight sticks by looking at my weightlosses over 4 weeks, you're definitely due to drop some weight after the last two wi's so i would try to keep your chin up and look back in 2 weeks with hopefully a great weight loss x

Its my first weigh in this week and i have lost 4lb :)

Well done everyone else x

Well done Sue for doing all that exercise, it will show eventually on the scales dont give up hope.
I am over at Xmas do you need any sw books from class or anything else I could get for you?

Hi everyone and well done on some fab results. I maintained which considoring the two weeks I have had I am pleased :) Just need to get back on track now!

Hi i weighted in today for the first time and lost 8lb! So pleased!
Well done to everyone who lost. And dont give up to those who didnt!

A lb of muscle weighs the same as a lb of fat. However muscle is heavier and denser than fat, ie the same size of fat would be lighter than the same size of muscle.

If you have been doing more exercise than usual then your body will take some time to get used to that, but you should find you lose inches rather than lbs.

God i need to exercise more! pmsl

You'll get there hun, we all have these slow times xx

I lost half a pound tonight, giving me my half a stone award...
bit fed up I didnt lose more to be honest, cos had a great week, but anyway, could have been worse, could have put it on. ! !

I lost another 1/2lb taking me to 9lb off. Not a fantastic loss but figured out that even if I keep losing 1/2lb each week from now to holidays I will weigh less than I did when I was 19 - so that can't be a bad thing!! Hoping I can squeeze in a couple of full pound or 2 pound weight losses in there too and I might just get my target for holidays :) (need to lose 11 more pounds in 10 weeks!)

Back