MONDAY WIEGH INs

YES I'm in the 12sss!!!
12st 13lb, I'm realy pleased as the weighing scales saga at my house continues and I wasn't sure. I was 13st 9lb last Nov so I'm on my way x

Welcome aboard Mich great results you got there. Thankyou Minerva I realy needed this result. I knew it was inevitable as can't go any other way eventually it's just the waiting. Xx

I'm not even in bed yet so I expect a late weigh in before breakfast, GOOD LUCK everyone, remember its not only the scales its all about growing a better healthier body.
Eating healthy for a week can never be not good for you, so every day is a win and every week is a bonus and the health and fitter feeling is inevitable in the end. So the only way can be down but its a small part of what we are doing here xx

+2 lb this Monday, but it's ok. I had a heavier weekend than planned and went to a birthday thing yesterday - which is never going to go down well day before WI! So the water weight crept back up, I'm not worried about it at all. It'll all come off over this week :) Life happens and all that.

2lb ON

13 Stone not to bothered as my Body's changing for the better. Can't see anywhere it's added so must be liver fat from sauces over the weekend celebrations.

5lb loss
82KG
12st 9lb.
I've had to work that out 3 times as I'm still not sure. If it's right I'm gobsmacked that's my biggest loss since I started.
I was 13stone last week so it can't be wrong surely :/
If it is then I've lost 1 Stone since December but I started Minimins a bit later. :D

Hello all.

You're doing really good lookingforme. It was my first weigh in today and I have lost 13 lbs in my first week. I know most of it will be water weight and I do not feel any difference in my appearance at all but I'm really chuffed with the start. Roll on week 2.. x

Start 20/02/2017 12st2lbs
Week 1 27/02/2017 11st3lbs

2lb Off
80kg
Am I missing something?

Last week you were 82kg and lost 2lbs this week. Does that make 80kgs? Or did you meant you lost 2kgs?

Back