MONDAY'S HOUR BY HOUR - The Start of a Good Week...

Amost through my 4th day of SS and still doing well.....drunk 3 litres of water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:already and have just had my 2nd shake of the day..Butterscotch Mmmmmmmm!:p
Still feeling positive and motivated as Hubby is saving up for my TT so I can't let him or myself down.
I WILL SUCCEED THIS TIME.:party0011:
Hope everyone is having a good day....Happy Monday:)

Hi Guys,

Weather's really brightened up here - very warm and sunny.

Have done 3L of water but stopped about half an hour ago as got WI in just under an hour..

:scale:

I'll be devastated if I don't do well - have set myself a goal to get to 14st by next WI (13th Aug) and my last WI I was 14st 6lb so had 6lb to do in 2 weeks... I'm praying for 3lb to make me half way there..

Good luck to everyone else who's got WI today/tonight... Lollypop - hope your first WI is fantastic..

MG - am jealous about the TT - lucky girl - nice kind husband... :D

Spooky - So pleased you sorted yourself out a new CDC. Hope you had fun Saturday evening.

JJJ - I think if you stick with salad and something for your lunch on Weds and drink loads of water you'll be fine.

Will post later..

Have a nice evening one and all.

Well done every one ..........:grouphugg: keep glugging the water, I'm now half way through my 4th litre :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:. Will have my final shake later.
Have a great evening, catch you later. :):):):)

Good luck Hannah, hope you do well!

I'm on day 5, am finding it hard and had a blip yesterday where I did 790 and had tuna and celery for dinner as I felt so faint.

Weighed myself and I've lost 7lbs in 4 days :D

feeling really down in the dumps tonight. I was getting on so well with this diet - i was even finding it, dare i say,....easy. However, the last week has been really difficult for me. Not sure if its because i had aam week - i know alot of people have said that caused difficulties for them.

I'm hungrier than I've been before and I'm just completely fed up. If I was losing 4 or 5lbs per week then maybe my motivation would be higher. I feel that I am depriving myself so much for so little! I know that I have achieved a good loss in the 5 or so weeks but I'm impatient now!

If I'm only going to lose 2 to 3lbs per week on ss until goal then that is going to take me another 9 weeks and I just can't face it for that long.

Tomorrow is my weigh in and if i've only lost 2lbs then it will be 790 for me. Perhaps I could do 790 for a few weeks and see how the losses compare to ss. On my aam week I lost more than any of my other weeks (except for the first week) so maybe it suits me better.

Sorry for rambling on and thanks for listening!

xx

Still waiting for these weigh in results!!!

Sorry some of you are having a tough day. Try to focus on all of the reasons you want to be slim & feel stronger knowing that you're doing something to get there. Apart from that you need distractions! Do something, anything, that gets you away from food!

BIG HUGS to you Jodiejojo:hug99: if the 790 plan is better for you then you go for it...I wish I could do 790 coz the losses are quite similar but I really can't be trusted with food right now....I need to make bigger in roads first...I have another week of ss and then it's my AAM week, which if I'm honest I'm looking forward to it now but I'm worried too, worried incase I feel the need to binge and also will I be able to get back to ss?? We'll see anyway...but hun, you do what you feel is right for you...if you feel that ss in DEFINATELY not for you then do 790, you'll be at target in no time at all. Just think how much you have lost overall, you wouldnt get those results on any regular diet like WW or SW, you have done soooo well, :character00238: xxxx

SJ-Can I see from your ticker than you've lost 5lb this week after all that stressing?!? Well done you!!!!

aawww hi sweetie... yep, was no need to worry and moan after all, but I've not had much water today and missed one pack yesterday so I think that has helped me. My cdc is away now so I have to weigh myself over the next few weeks but we did a scales check today so I know the difference in both scales....I've promised a 7lb loss minimum for the forth coming weeks. Oh, I must go and update the August challenge thread:D

Have you been ok today FC?? Not sure about the date for the Liverpool meet hun, won't know til quite near to the time so will have to play it by ear for now, but it would be great to see you there...they've not yet decided on a venue or time etc... so we''ll have to keep a check on that :rolleyes:

xxx

SJ-Can I see from your ticker than you've lost 5lb this week after all that stressing?!? Well done you!!!!

aawww hi sweetie... yep, was no need to worry and moan after all, but I've not had much water today and missed one pack yesterday so I think that has helped me. My cdc is away now so I have to weigh myself over the next few weeks but we did a scales check today so I know the difference in both scales....I've promised a 7lb loss minimum for the forth coming weeks. Oh, I must go and update the August challenge thread:D

Have you been ok today FC?? Not sure about the date for the Liverpool meet hun, won't know til quite near to the time so will have to play it by ear for now, but it would be great to see you there...they've not yet decided on a venue or time etc... so we''ll have to keep a check on that :rolleyes:

xxx

Well done!

I'm hoping to go on the meet but its the weekend after my 30th so not totally certain yet. Be fun I'm sure.

My day has been fine. Getting back into the swing of things now after my traumas of last week & the scales look promising for wednesdays weigh in.

You'll easy do 7lb before next weigh in. This weeks loss should really help spur you on during any tough times. Not long now until we're all going to be skinny target CDers! We'll have to have a target members section of the forum so that we can all keep up with each other still! xxx

Well done!

I'm hoping to go on the meet but its the weekend after my 30th so not totally certain yet. Be fun I'm sure.

My day has been fine. Getting back into the swing of things now after my traumas of last week & the scales look promising for wednesdays weigh in.

You'll easy do 7lb before next weigh in. This weeks loss should really help spur you on during any tough times. Not long now until we're all going to be skinny target CDers! We'll have to have a target members section of the forum so that we can all keep up with each other still! xxx
Yeah, that's a great idea to have a target members thread, hope the same gang stay together:)

Glad you've had a good day, and it's so good to see the scales moving for you isnt it? I have lost a total of 22lbs as I lost a bit before starting cd so I can really notice a difference. I need to lose another stone I think before other people begin to notice properly.

Wow, your 30th, bet you can't wait for that, how many are going with you?? All girls?? xxx

I'm a Happy Bunny...

Well I'm pleased with WI - lost 3.25lb which is great as that means just 2.75lb this week for me to reach my goal of 14st next Monday... hope it's not too much of a challenge - loads of water this week which I seem to be coping with...

That's over a stone in 3 weeks which is just incredible - I really do feel great.. It's great to think 3 weeks ago I was 15st something and now I'm so near to saying ta! ta! to the 14s and hello 13s.

:party0019:

Picked up a couple of the Cranberry and Peanut bars tonight and demolised a Cranberry one on the way home as I'd only had 1 Tetra today... It's much much better than when I had them before - it was much better consistency - chewy rather than gritty... I sometimes think the fudge type bars get too much - I have to eat one of them with a litre of water..

SJ - Fab result darling - you must be pleased with 5lb - well done, you're working hard darling and you're going to look absolutely amazing in November in Paris... really really pleased for you..

JJJ - whatever your decision darling make sure you're in control. I think all the while you're in control you're safe - be it you choose to SS or move up a plan you're weight will still be going in the same direction - down...

Well done Treacle - great loss - 7lb. Hope it's spurred you on to stay good and on the straight and narrow - keep posting...

WL8S - glad you're back on track with SS - you certainly seem focused today.

Well done everyone..

well done hannah on ur loss huni and well done every1 else on there weight loss today, today i have done good 5ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop: and all my packs and not a single bit of food!!! tho not been beating myself up over yesterday as it was a one off for me,just drawn a line under it and moved on :) gonna try n do 5-6 ltrs:tear_drop: rest of wk to try n help flush it through tho b4 weigh-in on friday lunchtime b the 1st wi since 3wks ago!!

Thanks Saff,

You're doing great - good job done with the water today...

I'm sure Friday will be absolutely fine.

I'm finding the water a doddle at the moment - might be due to the heat but I'm hoping it's down to the fact that I'm 3 weeks in and I think your consumption just increases gradually.

Anyway, glad you've had a good day.

Well done on the loss Sophia Jo , thats really worth carrying on for ! So you've got your boxes for the next 3 weeks ? I think with these LCD you tend to wish time away hehe

Back