mondays the big day :)

Jenny_b

Gold Member
so monday will be my final tfr wi. i cant wait, really shocked at how quickly my time on LT has gone.

plan is to go shopping after wi and spend the rest of the money ive been putting away each week. god i love shopping.

totm came yesterday so slightly worried that i wont lose, feel so bloated :( really want that last 2lbs off to get me to target and in a healthy bmi. i'll have completed all my challenges below :D so tempted to have a midweek wi but wont.

hoping to get my tattoo started on the evening 2. so excited.

thanks for every1s support, wouldve only lasted a few days without u guys so thank you so much.

x x

Hun i wudnt worry you will definitely get that 2lbs off i wud be very surprised if you didnt.

Oh wow jenny, how flippin exciting! I`m sure you will lose that last 2lbs. Let us know how your WI goes. Well done hunny!! What a marvellous achievement. You should be sooo proud of yourself. :)

Good luck for the weigh in! You must be excited about re-feeding, or nervous, hmm...? I'm sure even if TOTM throws you off this week, you'll drop the weight for the weigh in afterwards!

Hannah

Not that you will need it at all but lots of luck and positive vibes for your last WI. The shops won't know what has hit them when you arrive with your stash of cash. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!!!!!

wahey! youve done really well Jenny you should feel very proud :) x

Well done Jen. All the best for Monday. I wanna hear all about your first meal when you have it!
Keep in touch

Love
Jon
xx

woohooo!
not long now hun.
only 1 more whole day of shakes.
bet you can't wait now.
i'm really enjoying it and you'll do great x

Back