Monica's CD Cuba holiday diary... here we go 'again'

monicab

Banned
Hello im Monica no stranger to CD i started in January but really struggled even though the reults are fantastic. Anyway i have booked a holiday to Cuba this morning really excited and now, finally im ready to shrink again. (I was going to follow the Dukan diet but have changed my mind;))

So then my weight this morning is 12stone 4 lbs:sigh: goal weight is 10 stones 7 lbs by August. I remember struggling on CD when i was always at work, Im a primary school teacher and don't seem to have strong willpower at work. Im thinking about doing SS+ as i can have a prawn salad at school.

Im using up my old CD packs before i contact my old CDC...:p i will post daily but really would love the support from you guys:D:D:D xxx

Monica

monicab said:
Hello im Monica no stranger to CD i started in January but really struggled even though the reults are fantastic. Anyway i have booked a holiday to Cuba this morning really excited and now, finally im ready to shrink again. (I was going to follow the Dukan diet but have changed my mind;))

So then my weight this morning is 12stone 4 lbs:sigh: goal weight is 10 stones 7 lbs by August. I remember struggling on CD when i was always at work, Im a primary school teacher and don't seem to have strong willpower at work. Im thinking about doing SS+ as i can have a prawn salad at school.

Im using up my old CD packs before i contact my old CDC...:p i will post daily but really would love the support from you guys:D:D:D xxx

Monica

Hey Monica good luck on ur journey, u dont have much to loose and I'm
Sure u will get to ur goal weight alot sooner than august. Holiday in cuba agh sounds wicked lol!! Have u started today ? Good luck x

Hey Monica good luck on ur journey, u dont have much to loose and I'm
Sure u will get to ur goal weight alot sooner than august. Holiday in cuba agh sounds wicked lol!! Have u started today ? Good luck x

Heey i start tomorrow :) i hope i get the weight off in time..:)

monicab said:
Oh so its nearly weigh in for you... :) are u ssing? i cant wait to have done a week now x

Yeah. Have a small chicken salad so between ss and ss plus on the days I feel I need something extra :) am exited for WI tho to be pushing back down on my weight :) you'll soon be looking back xxxz

monicab said:
Oh best of luck :) i actually think this is the only diet that works for me. Do u have a diary?

Me too. I jumped ship in january as I got frustrated when my losses slowed and thought I could do better but learned that lesson do now back to finish what i started.

My diary link is in my sig hun but come find team ideal loads of support there x

monicab said:
Oh i will have a look for team ideal.... hwo long did it take u to get in ketosis?

First time round was by day four this time was day six xxx

Well day 1 is here that approached quick lol lol anyway it's going to happen that's for sure as I had a comment made at me last night while I was out with my friends. It didn't help my confidence as it is as I really didn't want to go as I felt 'fat' in my dress.
And that comment played on my mind all evening I kept telling myself I need to stick to CD now and not give up again.
So today is going to be a good day, time to shrink and feel good about my body image.:)
i will post later on what packets I've had... :) Monica

monicab said:
so today

terta
chilli soup
toffee bar 6pm
need to have more fluids still but still doing well :)

This is day one yeah? Unusual for a CDC to give bars so early normally have to wait to week three. Remember tho the more you drink the more you shrink. Heard that on here somewhere and loved it x

Rkmriddell said:
This is day one yeah? Unusual for a CDC to give bars so early normally have to wait to week three. Remember tho the more you drink the more you shrink. Heard that on here somewhere and loved it x

Ha! I love that quote! Going to have to emblazon that onto my water bottle to motivate me!

Back