monthly hormones

I used to suffer with mood swings and suger cravings just before d day every month before i started lipo but all i got this month is an overwhelming desire to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have struggled all day and have had to give myself several talkings to today. I even had to go upstairs whilst family ate (pork chop!) DINNER WHICH I NEVER DO .

FEEL ROTTEN EVEN THOUGH TODAY IS MY WEIGH IN AND I WAS REALLY PLEASED !! am i going to feel like this every month ???:(:(:(

arrrhhh im not sure as ive only been ssing for a while just wanted to say stick it out its worth it and going upstairs when their eatting is fine do anything to stop u from eatting hun,
ashley xx

Hi I have the same problem for 1/2 days I just seem to want to eat ,I take myself away from the family when they eat if I have too .i do cd so I try and make that week my aamw so I can have a small meal which seems to help me .Might be worth looking into doing if things get really bad hun xxx

Hi Sarah i am the queen of hormones i have to say! Isnt it awful! While on LT my periods seemed to be much more regular and less painful but my mood swings were/are much worse! Again maybe its because our body needs more calories at TOTM? xx

Could you aviod periods? I only ask because due to a medical problem i don't have a break in my pill cycle and therefore don't have periods. I did ask the doctor if this was okay and he said it was fine for people even without my problems to do this. You could use this method whilst on the diet. I used to suffer from horrendously from hunger pangs no matter what diet i was on when i got a period and i've not had any since i stoppped having my pill breaks. You could ask your doctor?

I am the queen of PMT every month,irritable,shout at everyone and have the great desire to eat loads of chocolate.I am on a pill which you take full-time and apparently you have no periods whatsoever,the mood swings are supposed to stop as the hormone level is kept at a constant level.Dont know if it will work as I am only just on it but will see.Here's hopin!
I tend to keep away at mealtimes,in the other room and then dispose of all leftovers straight away to stop me from picking!

No periods at all? I was going to ask is that safe but clearly it is! Doesnt sound right though does it? x

Its one of the newer contraceptives and you continually take the tabs,its not a combined pill but a progesterone only pill,more suitable for obese women apparently.I dont know if it will work but giving it a go.There is a new pill available in certain places called Lybril which is supposed to eradicate PMt but it isnt available in my gp's yet x

Yeah sounds worrying to me, you're right Lil you wouldnt know if you were pregnant!! x

I suppose it would make you worry but I have no intention of having anymore children so Im armed and so is hubby!!!!

Lol how many have you got hun? x

Two,son of four and a daughter of two,great children,rascals!

:D bless x

You've a wee girl,dont you?

Yep she is 16 months and beautiful! Little buggar though lol x

So are ours,mind you,they couldnt be anything else,Im sure both hubby and I were no saints when we were young x

Wouldnt have them any other way would we? I was just telling Lillie that Millie is lactose intolerant so she shouldnt end up like me doing this diet..she cant have chocolate! x

hi,
yeah i'm on a pill that has eradicated my "monthlies"....cerazet (i think that's how you spell it) the doctor put me on this one coz my blood pressure went up due to the weight so i had to stop my usual (microgynon)!
when i started the cerazet it was hell for about 6 weeks......PMT like never before and i seemed to be constantly "on".....but after that it's been fab...it's odd not coming "on" but fab! no syptoms what-so-ever!
i can't wait to be a mummy though!
fran :)

Same one as me Fran,lets hope it works as well for me after a while x

Back