Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrittW, 27 November 2008.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Ok so the annoying adverts were driving me around them bend so i thought i'd go have a look on the site and WOW!

Some of the cards on there are fantastic!!

I'm already planning to get my boyfriend's one from there and will probably get a few more! Have you seen them? xx
  2. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Well-Known Member

They are fantastic I always get moonpig cards now. We did a spoof ok one for my preggie friend with a demi moore pose on the front and she cried when she saw it.
    Rach xx
  3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

We get ours DD from there!?

Fab eh - Ill post a pic of DD when comes! x
  4. Treats

Treats Well-Known Member

I was so dissapointed when my sister in law got one for my husband!

I say this as I make and sell cards and couldn't believe she spent so much on a card that didn't even have an insert!

Nice thing was my husband said... oh.. thought it would be better than that! :8855: and it was late.
  5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

I use Moonpig all the time but remember to order the card at least 4 days before you actually want them to receive it. Even though it was posted 1st class, it takes at least 2 days to get there!
  6. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

I do think the spoof movie ones are brilliant!!

I'll post the one i'm getting for my bf when it comes xx
  7. abigail09

abigail09 Well-Known Member

i read that too quickly and thought you had more than one boyfriend lol, yea i got my bf one for xmas last year he loved it
  8. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

I did one of the OK magazine cover style ones for my friend's birthday using loads of her wedding photos. She LOVED it! She loves a bit of OK/Hello celeb trash and having her 'celeb' wedding featured went down a treat.

I would definitely use it again for novelty/personalised ones using photos.

9. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

Ive used them and received them - I love them, the Oi! one which is the Ok spoof is my favorite xxx
  10. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Haha, no, one is quite enough!! xx
  11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

I used them twice and was well pleased both times. I would use them again
  12. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

I use them too. brilliant. But I have a friend who thinks they're very impersonal (personally I think the opposite!)...