• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moonpig...

Ok so the annoying adverts were driving me around them bend so i thought i'd go have a look on the site and WOW!

Some of the cards on there are fantastic!!

I'm already planning to get my boyfriend's one from there and will probably get a few more! Have you seen them? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
They are fantastic I always get moonpig cards now. We did a spoof ok one for my preggie friend with a demi moore pose on the front and she cried when she saw it.
Rach xx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
We get ours DD from there!?

Fab eh - Ill post a pic of DD when comes! x

I was so dissapointed when my sister in law got one for my husband!

I say this as I make and sell cards and couldn't believe she spent so much on a card that didn't even have an insert!

Nice thing was my husband said... oh.. thought it would be better than that! :8855: and it was late.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I use Moonpig all the time but remember to order the card at least 4 days before you actually want them to receive it. Even though it was posted 1st class, it takes at least 2 days to get there!

I do think the spoof movie ones are brilliant!!

I'll post the one i'm getting for my bf when it comes xx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
I'm already planning to get my boyfriend's one from there
i read that too quickly and thought you had more than one boyfriend lol, yea i got my bf one for xmas last year he loved it

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I did one of the OK magazine cover style ones for my friend's birthday using loads of her wedding photos. She LOVED it! She loves a bit of OK/Hello celeb trash and having her 'celeb' wedding featured went down a treat.

I would definitely use it again for novelty/personalised ones using photos.

H

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Ive used them and received them - I love them, the Oi! one which is the Ok spoof is my favorite xxx

S: 12st8.8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st0.8lb(8.37%)
I use them too. brilliant. But I have a friend who thinks they're very impersonal (personally I think the opposite!)...