MOONWALK 19th May London ?

andrene

Hi guys,

is anyone doing this walk myself and daughter are signing up as a way of a celebration of her 16th birthday for a fantastic cause and her first trip to London is anyone out there doing it ?

Andrene x

I'm not doing it Andrene, just wanted to say HELLLLOOOOO!!!:D

hi andrene im not doing the moonwalk but my friend is sheis training for it she dont stop walking, good luck x x x x

Hi girls

thanks for your replies. Edinburgh was an option but London it is a big adventure for us and d.d has never been so we can incoperate a few days sightseeing. Her going to be sweet 16 and all. Well thats the theroy. WE are only opting for the 13 miles and no i havent started walking yet lol but will honest, we are signing up this week.
Well done wannabe on your weigth loss go girl nice to hear from you.
Coley are you doing it alone ? It sounds as if the atmosphere will be fantastic.
Yummy your bridal pic is lovely.

Bye for now

Andrene x

London would have been fab but its only 3 days before graduation!!

I'm not all alone, I have about 10 Uni mates, and my mum and dad:)eek:!!!!, yes....a man rules are he has to wear a bra. My dad is 57!!!! this will be funny.)

We're doing the 26 mile beast!!!

Get applying!! these things fill up fast!!:)

You got a team name?

thanks, its the best pic ive got of me. well coming ll that way to london will be diffrent and im sure you will enjoy every day especially the walk x x

Funny you should say that yummy thats the best pic i have had of me on too (one in red dress) lol it was at my sis laws wedding in sept i was best maid and i lost 3stone on cd. Unfortuately iv put 2 of it back on but coming back to cd next week.

Coley what a hoot thats a great crowd to be doing it with and your dad im sure he will be a star, 26 miles you brave woman , i know my limits hence the 13.

Andrene x

Back