more HE's or Syns at Target

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by geordie_lass21, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. geordie_lass21

geordie_lass21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello

Is there some sort of increase that you should be eating at target such as Healthy Extras or Extra Syns?

I got to Target last week but already have lost an additional pound (I know, self weighing shouldnt do it). Should I be having extra syns or extra Healthy Extras so I dont continue to lose weight.

My consultant didnt say anything about this last week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're supposed to try increasing your 'b' choices until you find the right balance. For me though, that didn't work and I kept on losing weight! Plus I was getting bunged up from all the fibre. Eventually, I balanced it by being a bit more naughty at weekends and 100% in the week.

Do whatever works best for you :)

4. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    Your C should have had a chat with you as you reached target.

Yes - B choices are the first to be increased by one per day - see what you are at weigh in- if lost - which a lot of people do then increase by a further B choice the next week & / or a further a choice per day , if you lose again a 3rd B choice can be added - hoever, like the previous poster IF you find that you cannot cope with all the extra b's you could add a few extra syns per day - or save them for the extra's at the weekend.

It is So So So worth really perservering with target because I have been there assumed I can then eat anything in whatever combination and regained weight = not good because it's even harder to lose 2nd time around - 3rd time around 4th time around (like me) ........... (just editing to say I didnt' get to target 4 times - but was VERY VERY VERY CLOSE)

Well done BTW - excellent news - applause.

5. geordie_lass21

geordie_lass21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, that is good to know about the Healthy Extras. I did have a fair few extra syns last night as had friends round for dinner (food was healthy but I made a non slimming world desert and had a small bit with cream) as well as having a large glass of wine.

I will start today with adding the extra HE in, might use a tablespoon of Olive Oil sometimes or even have some dried fruit. :) I dont want to be having my extra B in bread as I actually feel a lot better for not eating so much wheat.

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm on my 2nd week of target and the B choice thing isn't working for me so far, I'm still losing, and I can't afford to keep buying all the extra cereal bars. So this week I am increasing my syns per day by 5, and see what happens.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.