• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

More superfree than free?!

Filling in my diary I've noticed than I seem to have loads more superfree down than free. I'm kept full by doing this, but wondered if it was ok to do?! For example, some days I'll have a fruit salad for brekkie thats ALL superfree. I don't wanna mess up by thinking I'm following plan when I'm not lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sue567

Silver Member
I think this is ok, because if your following e.e then a third of your day is supposed to be made up of free/ super free foods

aslong as your not hungry and are eating enough syns I think this should be ok...

you should write a food diary and then show it to your consultant and see what she thinks...

Hi, yes I'm on EE. I filled in my fisrst one last week so I'll get it back on wednesday when I have my 2nd weigh in :)

cmcewn

Silver Member
I think you are doing exactly the right thing so not to worry :D The weeks when I eat more superfree than free and stick to white meats and fish for the protein part I lose the most. For instance white potatoes are free on EE and they are good for you but white potatoes give you a sugar high and therefore make you hungrier than if you ate an alternative. I always eat white foods and free foods in moderation. ;) Protein also makes you fuller for longer so it is a good thing to eat though I definately limit red meats to once or maybe twice a week. This seems to work best for me.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I always think I'm doing well, then something sets me off and I'm in a panic hahaha :)