More superfree than free?!

raachel28

Filling in my diary I've noticed than I seem to have loads more superfree down than free. I'm kept full by doing this, but wondered if it was ok to do?! For example, some days I'll have a fruit salad for brekkie thats ALL superfree. I don't wanna mess up by thinking I'm following plan when I'm not lol

I think this is ok, because if your following e.e then a third of your day is supposed to be made up of free/ super free foods

aslong as your not hungry and are eating enough syns I think this should be ok...

you should write a food diary and then show it to your consultant and see what she thinks...

Hi, yes I'm on EE. I filled in my fisrst one last week so I'll get it back on wednesday when I have my 2nd weigh in :)

I think you are doing exactly the right thing so not to worry :D The weeks when I eat more superfree than free and stick to white meats and fish for the protein part I lose the most. For instance white potatoes are free on EE and they are good for you but white potatoes give you a sugar high and therefore make you hungrier than if you ate an alternative. I always eat white foods and free foods in moderation. ;) Protein also makes you fuller for longer so it is a good thing to eat though I definately limit red meats to once or maybe twice a week. This seems to work best for me.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I always think I'm doing well, then something sets me off and I'm in a panic hahaha :)

Back