more than 1timers?

Im taking it slowly, trying not to think about it too much.. just make my shake and drank it without all the fuss i usually make and i feel better for it. :D
So, so glad to hear you're feeling more positive today sweetie! Just remember, take baby steps and just look to getting through each hour today - you'll make it :) xx

Good to hear it hun! :) Keep up that attitude and you'll do brilliantly and cross that first mini goal off your list before you go to bed tonight :) x

will do :) in the middle of comprising my virtual wardrobe.. will post it later lol

hi hunni some people find it hard to get onto it and stay on it but i find this group is great help and great surport. i wrote down reasons of why i am on this diet and put it in a blog so everytime i get down i read on why i am doing it i also have my wedding dress here and a pic on my fridge as i am due to get married next year and i wanna be slimmer when i do! why not set yaself a mini goal of getting into a smaller pair of jeans. just stick with it and if you need help shout someone will be here. xxx

I find it amazing how nice and supportive are on this forum - it is truly inspiring for me. So so many really nice people. xx

I find it amazing how nice and supportive are on this forum - it is truly inspiring for me. So so many really nice people. xx

I know what you mean - there is no real reason why anyone should help out anyone else on here but you get the people who really do and I find them amazing :) x

exactly - people on here who I have never even met and they are way more supportive than those I know! It feels like people really care doesn't it x

Definitely! :D I thank the day I found Minimins! :D

Daisy and Missy, I don't think I can add anymore to the fantastic advice Gemma has already given you and I am glad she suggested mini goals. I made 23 when I started, all easily achieveable and only the very last one is getting to goal. I am a firm believer in having lots of mini goals, each one achieved should be rewarded with a treat just for you, a facial, manicure, special bubble bath, new lippy, something non-food but that you look forward to.

Missy, also, where your dad and brother are concerned, have to used the word obese with them. I hate it but when I have been told I am getting too skinny (are they blind!) I very bluntly tell them "I am obese, I need to lose weight!" and that usually does the trick.

Good luck to you both and Gemma, how did you get to be so wise? I love to read your posts.

x

Awww sweetie, I don't think I'm wise I've just struggled weight-wise for a long time and now I've finally found something that works like magic I want every overweight person in the world to do it too! If there's ever anything I can think of that will help a person I see no reason to keep it to myself - how does that help anyone? :) xxx

ok my friends I wrote a list today. It consists of a lot of things that I don't want to do/be anymore.

Mainly I don't want to hate myself anymore - either when I look in the mirror or when I feel I have let myself down again by eating too much. Also all the usual things like clothes, shopping etc etc.

I am not sure yet if I can do it or not. I do know I have stuck to it for 11 weeks straight in the past so I can do it again I hope. I can't imagine ever being able to post on here saying I have reached where I want to be, that must be such an amazing feeling.

I have decided I am setting myself a few goals along the way, the first being to be 100% for a whole week. I am going to make sunday my first new day, I am going to an important meal next sunday so will have to try to just have something small cos eating nothing is not an option on that particularr day. But I don't want to wait another week.

Thanks for your advice and support and sorry for this long post xx

wow rainbow.... that did it for me. will print that and have it up in my kitchen :)

I know honey, and I understand completely, but I wanted you to do it so that you could see it all written down. That way you can look at it think

'I am going to do something about this! I will achieve everything I just wrote down. I will prove to everyone, most importantly myself, that I can do this! I will do this for me as I so completely deserve to be happy. I will no longer use food as a crutch for my emotions - I am better than that! I AM WORTH IT'

Everything I just wrote in that paragraph is true. There is no reason for you to continue being unhappy darling. You have the tools at your disposal, all you need to do is to utilise them!

Now for some questions...

Do you live alone?

hey missy, i know how u feel. it was my 5th attempt yesterday and i finally lasted the day. i was so happy this morn that i hadnt given in. u can do this...and u will. x

hi! im on.. i guess u could say my 3rd lt attempt tomorro.. was just wondering if any1 stayed on the lt train the whole way to target etc after failing a few times before... just curious.

Rainbowbrite can you give me some tips?
Your posts are so supportive.
I live with hubby & 4 kids & I work as a hairdressing junior & have gone back to college to retrain so I have to go get lunches for work & constantly make cuppas & serve biscuits. Its all a killer really but I must say I am quite focused at the moment (only day 2 of yet another attempt may I add)
Any tips would be gratefully recieved?
Cheers
Niki

Back