MORE TOILET ISSUES - SORRY!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Claudiaking, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Claudiaking

Claudiaking Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi Im on week 3 and havent really felt I have been to the loo properly since i started TFR despite taking ducolax pearls and suppositories. What I have found is that when I do ever go there is hardly anything and it can some times be like froth or litrually liquid same consistancy as water.
    I understand my body is going through some changes but was wondering how often you all go and whether your stools are different from before LT?

I have read up on a couple of posts and hope that Im not lactose intolerant as I get a grumbly tummy and wind too.

I have stuck to this 100%, have been able to excercise intensely every night and am drinking plenty of water.

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    hi hun...there is not much going in, so wont be much coming out!
    Mine are also like water (use fibre clear) and i also have loud tummy noises and wind..i am not lactose intolerant!
    I used to have really large (man poo's) before LT ...but then again, i used to eat really large fat man's portions!!! Dn't worry too muchx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.