Morning campers!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Can say its been a good one tho; unfortunately, as of 8:30 am i got a parking ticket!!!! for parking just on a zig zag at school... the car park was closed, it was peeing it down, and other people were parked right on them... i was just touching the border!!!!! (there was no where else to park that wasnt miles away!)
there were 4 people sat in their cars too when i came out and they didn't get a ticket...fecking coward of a traffic warden!
I tell you its a good job he was quiet far away and it was flogging it down other wise i wouldnt have been responsible for my actions!!
He also had the cheek to write on the ticket my tax disc was'obscure' it is ever so slightly tilted,so i have just realised, what do they want us to do ..have it exactly level to 1mm ...i mean WTF nit picking tit!!! at least i have one!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!
Everything, these days is about making money - god i hate the system!
I AM NOT PAYING it... i am going to write a letter...why should i pay when they have the carpark closed, with no other alternative and other cars didnt get tickets!!!
Rant over! Apart from that i intend to hibenate today with my quilt and some dvd's!:wave_cry:

awww babe bummer start to the day - dont let it ruin your day though! hope ur nice and cosy in bed - i just had a slow start this morning - fiddled about the house - im only going into work now - just having my vanilla and coffee morning shake and a wee look on here...

Im actually buzzing I took my measurements this morning nic -

Chest was 36 inches now 32 inches :D
Waist was 34 inches now 27.5 inches :D
Hips were 41 inches now 36 inches :D
Thigh was 22 inches now 20 inches :D

happy days :D lol

Aim to loose another 1-2 inches off each area... :)

xox

Cool inch losses hunni x x mmmm might re do mne tomorrow after weigh in.
Not, i am not going to let it... i just need a shout.. and theres noone here to listen!!! Got prision break on now so i am drooling over michale and linc hehe
Also have my msn cutie online .. so hes cheering me up :)
Have a fantabulous day at work and make tonnes of money xx

i noticed in staples a few weeks ago you can get a pack, called 'how to challenge a parking ticket' or something like that. it was about a tenner. might be worth getting one, you can always ebay it later (the pack, not the ticket!! - although some loon would bid on it!) :D

my kids school is like that its on a dead end road that has double yellows all the way down and of course the zig zags outside the school they are always sending the traffic wardens down there but where do they expect us to park! i know they are only doing their job but they do really get on my nerves!!

Sorry, but I'm on the other side. It drives me mad, when I park miles away from the school only for people to park on the zig zags. I know if I did it once I'd get a ticket. There is one women who drives at about 40 miles an hour when there are loads of kids around, she screeches up to the school and parks right on the middle of the zig zags.....she then drives off like a bat out of hell. She's been told loads of times by the school, but doesn't give a stuff. It drives me mad...its only a matter of time before she runs a kid over....the zig zags are there to protect the kids hun. Sorry.

Cankster are you a traffic warden???
I would just like to thank Nicster for parking illegally and contributing to making are roads better... xx

Yeah, they are and i agree... but i was not even really on them a tiny tiny tiny bit!!!! ...just bearly! And i can promise you i drive very slowly i am not a chav and not stupid!!!
Also if the zig zags are to protect the kids... why is the car park through the zig zag's and onto the school grounds?!?! Doesn't make sense ..councils are just fooked up!! How does that make sense?!?!?!?! its all about the money for them!!!! nothing else!

Cankster are you a traffic warden???
I would just like to thank Nicster for parking illegally and contributing to making are roads better... xx
Yeah, cheers for that Gazza...but i am NOT PAYING IT!!I WILL FIND A WAY NOT TOO!!!!...but when do we see the roads being made any better?!?!?!!? :D

:rotflmao: only playing pet xxxx

No not a traffic warden, I jusl love to play council and corporate types at their own game.

I have successfully challenged quite a few council parking tickets.

One of my hobbies is law and I have quite a stash of template letters for all occasions. It is surprising how many companies notice your complaint and stop fobbing you off when you file against them in court, knowledge is power :)

No not a traffic warden, I jusl love to play council and corporate types at their own game.

I have successfully challenged quite a few council parking tickets.

One of my hobbies is law and I have quite a stash of template letters for all occasions. It is surprising how many companies notice your complaint and stop fobbing you off when you file against them in court, knowledge is power :)
I did it with barclays ...got over £2000,00 back no questions aske from 5 yrs ago!!! yay!!!

Yeah, they are and i agree... but i was not even really on them a tiny tiny tiny bit!!!! ...just bearly! And i can promise you i drive very slowly i am not a chav and not stupid!!!
Also if the zig zags are to protect the kids... why is the car park through the zig zag's and onto the school grounds?!?! Doesn't make sense ..councils are just fooked up!! How does that make sense?!?!?!?! its all about the money for them!!!! nothing else!

Sorry hun I don't agree. My friends child was killed being knocked over so this is a subject I'm passionate about.

People drive like idiots with no concern about the safety of others (and I'm not meaning you), they have to have systems in place to make people obey the laws. If you didn't get tickets for speeding or parking offences what would be the incentive to obey the law. My hubby is a driving instructor and has near misses each and every day he's on the roads....not the fault of his pupils, but other drivers. He was nearly killed in a road accident when a truck plowed into the back of him when he was stationary...I was told that he was in hospital unconcious and to expect the worst.

I know that parking offences seem minor, but I truely believe traffic wardens are a good thing and anything that makes our roads safer is a plus from me.

I do, wots and wots and wots and wots xxxx
I love it when people have a go back at the establishment but cant it turn into an expensive hobby?
(I dont mean sueing as that just winds me up)!

Sorry hun I don't agree. My friends child was killed being knocked over so this is a subject I'm passionate about.

People drive like idiots with no concern about the safety of others (and I'm not meaning you), they have to have systems in place to make people obey the laws. If you didn't get tickets for speeding or parking offences what would be the incentive to obey the law. My hubby is a driving instructor and has near misses each and every day he's on the roads....not the fault of his pupils, but other drivers. He was nearly killed in a road accident when a truck plowed into the back of him when he was stationary...I was told that he was in hospital unconcious and to expect the worst.

I know that parking offences seem minor, but I truely believe traffic wardens are a good thing and anything that makes our roads safer is a plus from me.
Bringing me back to ...if you cant park there....why put the carpark through the zigzag's??? isn't this more dangerous?!?!

I do, wots and wots and wots and wots xxxx
I love it when people have a go back at the establishment but cant it turn into an expensive hobby?
(I dont mean sueing as that just winds me up)!
awww fanx babes xxxx
Me too...but sueing is different... standing up for yourself rocks tho xx:D

Bringing me back to ...if you cant park there....why put the carpark through the zigzag's??? isn't this more dangerous?!?!

Not if people drive correctly and make sure they do their observations fully and drive at the appropriate speed. It would be easy to emerge from the car park if people were not parked on the zig zags....no obstructions.

I'm opting out of this debate now as I'm sure we could go on forever. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one hun.

yeah we definately disagree... as noone obstruct the entrance and where i parked was miles away (barely on the lines) from the entrance..and i am always really carefull.. but hey ho i will fight!

Back