Morning

jacqui35

Silver Member
Morning all to all happy campers who read this :p

well weird day yesterday didnt track nothing, but i know i had 5 points left but not carrying over, son had his cast off at hospital yesterday so he chuffed he can go on his weekend trip with school now and tbh so am i, I NEED THE DAMN BREAK hahaha, eldest is going to his prom on friday to omg i feel old now he 16 omg he 18 next dec arggghhhhhhh where had the time gone :confused::confused:

well as for today im being extra good now till weigh in and day one for drinking more water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How we all feeling today??? GOOD I HOPE :D:D

hi it's great to read a feel goodpost. i'm great today,,had my weigh in and lost a pound,,had a chat with leader and dropping my points as i think i had too many,,cant wait to start some serious weight loss now!!!

hi it's great to read a feel goodpost. i'm great today,,had my weigh in and lost a pound,,had a chat with leader and dropping my points as i think i had too many,,cant wait to start some serious weight loss now!!!

Wow wtg and good luck in losing more weight now woop woop we can do it

And as for feel good post yep first for me as im one of them that normally moans :rolleyes: but not getting me no where lol, so its happy happy person from now on lolol :D

Yay Im a happy camper today too lol. Got a right sixty mile smile on me :D Good luck everyone x x

Back