Morning

Smallerme

I'm back. I was going to go to WW tonight but I am bloody fed up of seeing the same numbers on the scales. Since I left exante almost 5 weeks back I've yo-yo'd between 232-228, they're reading 230 this morning:( I've been around atkins, a week of WW but I need to do drastic before I get too disheartened and chuck it all in.

So I've had my shake, I have water in the freezer ready to take to work, my teabags & bar and I'm ready to launch into the freezing coldness and eat my own arm off days before ketosis kicks in.

So here I go again, back on the wagon.

Welcome back! I did slimming world and found that my weight never changed either so decided to go back to a way I know that works and do vlcd again! Good luck! We are here to support u when u need it xxx

This is why I'm starting been back at Sw 5 months and the numbers aren't changing!! Role on Thursday when I start a full day as pack will be delivered wed. Good luck

Aiming for 46 days to take me up to my sister's wedding, then I'll have a day off, lol!

Smallerme said:
I'm back. I was going to go to WW tonight but I am bloody fed up of seeing the same numbers on the scales. Since I left exante almost 5 weeks back I've yo-yo'd between 232-228, they're reading 230 this morning:( I've been around atkins, a week of WW but I need to do drastic before I get too disheartened and chuck it all in.

So I've had my shake, I have water in the freezer ready to take to work, my teabags & bar and I'm ready to launch into the freezing coldness and eat my own arm off days before ketosis kicks in.

Am restarting today after 2 weeks off unwell, am around the same weight and hope to lose at least 2 stone maybe 3. I know it won't be easy but I hope and want to do it 100%! Hope ur day turns out good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done; according to all the literature you are the perfect weight and BMI to succeed on a VLCD, get through the first week then watch the pounds disappear as if by magic.
Good luck - it really does work, I know!
GSQ

Good luck :) Im starting exante for the first time after previously having done SW. Im due my first weigh in on thursday :)

Cold, hungry and wobbling, lol. It's the meet in 90mins, have had lots to drink and a shake and bar so far today.

Back