Morphing site?

lemma1968

Silver Member
Can anyone remember the name of the site where you can morph a pretend you from your current weight to your goal weight etc so you can see how you are doing etc?

Did that make any sense at all? :p

ooh i'd be interested in finding this out too - very inspirational! I didn't even know that this kind of thing existed!!!

Ooooh im interested in this also, would be very interesting to see.

Excellent thanks for posting that link, gonna have a play now, delay my urge to have another shake so early :D

just added my starting and goal morph pics to my journey album on my profile, great motivational tool :) loved trying on all the clothes too, saw what made me look smaller than I was!

Right, well im still waiting to Morph myself up lol, I have clicked on the weight loss sim but there doesnt seem to be an option to submit my statistics etc, it just gives me 3 options for prevention fitness and journal???? Confused.com. Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks alot, I'm currently uploading my own pic to see what im going to look like will post to my profile when done hehe. It is fun playing around. Am having probs with the body shape as i too have bigger boobs than they allow display of. Will see if i can tweak it somehow

Right, well im still waiting to Morph myself up lol, I have clicked on the weight loss sim but there doesnt seem to be an option to submit my statistics etc, it just gives me 3 options for prevention fitness and journal???? Confused.com. Any help would be most appreciated

Just in case anyone has this problem again - you need to click on the the two girls on the "weight loss simulator" box, not the text the says "weight loss simulator" - they are two different hotlinks.

Ooh thanks for this I will have a play, like Sammy said it will take my mind off my belly for a bit:)

You know this website has allowed me to work out for the first time ever what body shape I am! I thought I was hourglass for ages (I really don't have a Marilyn body, but just because when I put on weight it seemed to go everywhere equally), then recently I thought I was apple shaped, however from looking at the pics I've realised I'm pear shaped!

More of a subtle pear though, because I only carry the weight in thighs/bum/hips a bit more than other places. It's odd though, because back when I was 8.7, I was fine with my bum, fine with my legs (except in some pairs of jeans when I didn't like my thighs, but very few), fine with my hips, it was my stomach I hated because it wasn't washboard flat! Ridiculous though, cos it virtually was flat.

I can't believe how stupid I was back then, but then again I think about who I was comparing myself too - beautiful celebrities and models, a very small handful of gorgeous girls my age with impossibly perfect figures. And because I wasn't like that, I was "fat" - a size 8/10. It makes me really angry that I had to feel like that. I'm glad I was healthy etc, better than being overweight, but I feel I could have just as easily gone underweight as I did go overweight. And it's not just me, friends at sixth form I had all seemed to think they were fat, these size 8 girls. I wish someone could just shake them and let them know it's ok to be NORMAL - if you're overweight, its ok to do something about it, if you're underweight, you should put weight on, but when you are healthy you shouldn't strive to lose weight. At one point I dropped to 8 stone - another 7lbs, and I would have been underweight. I wish I'd had someone telling me I looked OK and that I didn't need to lose any weight, but then anyone who did say something about me being slim, I would just think "yeah well thats because you haven't seen me without the clothes covering up all my fat". Ridiculous.

Sorry, that turned into a rant, and an entirely pointless one, think I just needed to vent!

Back