Morrisons - Workout DVD's

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by stephie0611, 22 January 2010 Social URL.

1. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey All

We were in Morrisons shopping last night and they had old workout dvd's on sale. The only ones i can think off hand they had were dirty dancing work out, and martine mccutcheons. I know there a few years old, but might be useful for some people.

Ive bought the martine one, it was only £3. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I shop there and off tonight/tomorrow for the weekly shop...will keep eyes open. I have been fancying the DD one so if it's cheap I may slip it into the basket ;-)

x

4. stephie0611

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hope you manage to get something chick, just thought at prices like that, even if they're older ones, would maybe be useful. xx

5. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Exactly. Plus, all that changes in them is the people, music and order of the routine. It realyl doesn't matter if it's an older one because the fundamentals don't change :D And it's always good to have a few different ones for variety eh? x

6. stephie0611

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    exactly, i was thinking of getting the DD one also, that was £4. I'll see how i get on with this though haha. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.