Morrisons - Workout DVD's

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Hey All

We were in Morrisons shopping last night and they had old workout dvd's on sale. The only ones i can think off hand they had were dirty dancing work out, and martine mccutcheons. I know there a few years old, but might be useful for some people.

Ive bought the martine one, it was only £3. xxx

Well I shop there and off tonight/tomorrow for the weekly shop...will keep eyes open. I have been fancying the DD one so if it's cheap I may slip it into the basket ;-)

x

Well I shop there and off tonight/tomorrow for the weekly shop...will keep eyes open. I have been fancying the DD one so if it's cheap I may slip it into the basket ;-)

x

hope you manage to get something chick, just thought at prices like that, even if they're older ones, would maybe be useful. xx

hope you manage to get something chick, just thought at prices like that, even if they're older ones, would maybe be useful. xx

Exactly. Plus, all that changes in them is the people, music and order of the routine. It realyl doesn't matter if it's an older one because the fundamentals don't change :D And it's always good to have a few different ones for variety eh? x

Exactly. Plus, all that changes in them is the people, music and order of the routine. It realyl doesn't matter if it's an older one because the fundamentals don't change :D And it's always good to have a few different ones for variety eh? x

exactly, i was thinking of getting the DD one also, that was £4. I'll see how i get on with this though haha. xx

Back