Most pp's in 1 day

Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you got on :) x

Well I stayed the same this week and was pleased with that after what i'd been like, then what do I go and do......eat everything in sight tonight! :break_diet: Why do I do it? :cry:

We all do it, staying the same is great though!! Dont worry about tonight too much, you have the rest of the week to make it up esp if you do some exercise.

Do you have something in particular to motivate your weight loss journey? I keep going off track and im restarting on Friday, clean slate and all that. What i have done is dug out a picture where i actually like me (trust me, there arent many!!) and im going to stick it in the kitchen where i can see it all the time. Hopefully this will remind me what im aiming for. This week will be bad for me, its coming up to 4am and i have just spent 3 hours in a&e as i sprained my foot at work so there goes my step challenge for this week :( hopefully by Friday it will have eased up and i can start afresh with that too.

Dont worry, theres enough weeks up to xmas to lose that 7lbs, if i can then you can too!! :)

Nat x

Oh no im sorry to hear about your foot, hope its not too painful and it gets better soon.

I just want to lose the weight for my little girl really so I can be a happy and healthy mum, she is 16 month old now and im still 2 stone heavier than my pre pregnancy weight :( I just kept using the excuse that i'd just had a baby and it was fine to stuff my face and eat what I want and still wear my maternity clothes :( but I just reached the point where enough is enough and had to do something about it, well try to! I just dont know how I can be so good all day and then ruin it all in an hour or so at night, its so frustrating :mad: I really love this site though, its reassuring to know that others are going through the same thing and struggling with the same issues, hopefully we can help each other to shift this 7lbs before xmas :) Thank you for your support x :D

Oh no im sorry to hear about your foot, hope its not too painful and it gets better soon.

I just want to lose the weight for my little girl really so I can be a happy and healthy mum, she is 16 month old now and im still 2 stone heavier than my pre pregnancy weight :( I just kept using the excuse that i'd just had a baby and it was fine to stuff my face and eat what I want and still wear my maternity clothes :( but I just reached the point where enough is enough and had to do something about it, well try to! I just dont know how I can be so good all day and then ruin it all in an hour or so at night, its so frustrating :mad: I really love this site though, its reassuring to know that others are going through the same thing and struggling with the same issues, hopefully we can help each other to shift this 7lbs before xmas :) Thank you for your support x :D

Thanks for yours too!! Theres a lot of us with these issues. 7lbs by xmas is definitely achievable...think of it as 7 past shells... doesnt seem so scary then! As of today (Thurs) i am starting afresh. I have made my menu for the week. I do find that when i do this, i stick to it more! Plus hopefully, it will stop me being tempted to buy chineses or shop sandwiches on the way home!! First week isnt that inspiring but it ensures i stick to my points... I have a lot of weight to lose. I want to lose 8 stone... seems impossible sometimes so im sticking to my 7 pasta shells at a time :)

i'm on 37... i once went to 70 odd...

it really is:(!, that's what i think, tomorrow is a new day:)!, how is your journey going:)?

It started off really well but i quickly got side tracked.. Its back on track now though. I have found making up a menu for the week helps a lot so thats what i have done as of today. When i know i have everything in and organised, i feel more in control and less tempted by all the bad things :)

Thanks for yours too!! Theres a lot of us with these issues. 7lbs by xmas is definitely achievable...think of it as 7 past shells... doesnt seem so scary then! As of today (Thurs) i am starting afresh. I have made my menu for the week. I do find that when i do this, i stick to it more! Plus hopefully, it will stop me being tempted to buy chineses or shop sandwiches on the way home!! First week isnt that inspiring but it ensures i stick to my points... I have a lot of weight to lose. I want to lose 8 stone... seems impossible sometimes so im sticking to my 7 pasta shells at a time :)

Pasta shells, thats a great way to look at it, think ill try that! Its so much easier isnt it to break it down into achievable goals rather than thinking of your final goal. I'm sure you'll get there, you sound really determined and planning your menu is really good, I need to be more organised and do that. Good luck and you know where to find me if you need to chat x :)

Well today was WI which i haven't done in 3 weeks due to work and last week, the fear i had put weight on given how off the rails i had been but i lost 5.5lbs!! which brings my total loss to 10lbs since Mid October!. That has been such a boost and my determination is sky high... plus i'm down to 4 pasta shells left for xmas target.

Setting my menu the other day has definitely helped so i'm going to continue with that. Plus im going to make something new every week. Yesterday i made the Warburton wrap pizzas that everyone on here raves about and it was really nice actually. It was 11 points and was worth each one!

Anyway, Hope your fine. Im on nightshift again tonight but im prepared this time. I have bought loads of fruit packs to take along!!

Nat x

Bad bad bad day for me, dont think an hour has passed where I haven't put something into my mouth. Eaten that much I feel sick. If anyone can find my mojo I will b eternally grateful. HELP xxxx

I don't even know how many points a large sausage supper is :) me & the MIL & S-IL went and got one after our first meeting lol, I think we were a bit shell-shocked...

Was it ur first meeting today?? X

Nah it was on Monday, so we just had it as a final goodbye to our old lifestyle! I've been sticking to the plan since then!

Well today was WI which i haven't done in 3 weeks due to work and last week, the fear i had put weight on given how off the rails i had been but i lost 5.5lbs!! which brings my total loss to 10lbs since Mid October!. That has been such a boost and my determination is sky high... plus i'm down to 4 pasta shells left for xmas target.

Setting my menu the other day has definitely helped so i'm going to continue with that. Plus im going to make something new every week. Yesterday i made the Warburton wrap pizzas that everyone on here raves about and it was really nice actually. It was 11 points and was worth each one!

Anyway, Hope your fine. Im on nightshift again tonight but im prepared this time. I have bought loads of fruit packs to take along!!

Nat x

Wow well done you, thats brilliant! You must be so pleased. Ive not been too brill but went for long walk today so hopefully that will help a bit and im planning on gutting the house over the weekend so that should also help a bit. I seem to be eating the same things so think I may be getting a bit bored, I agree with you though, the warbies wrap pizzas are gorgeous, I could eat them every day!

Hope works going ok for you, enjoy your fruit :D x

Bad bad bad day for me, dont think an hour has passed where I haven't put something into my mouth. Eaten that much I feel sick. If anyone can find my mojo I will b eternally grateful. HELP xxxx

Think its ran off with mine:D I was the same the other night, its awful when that happens, with me its when I have 1 sweet thing I just get the taste for it and go completely off the rails then feel guilty so carry on to try and make me feel better :confused:

Hope you manage to get back in track :)x

Back