Mothers' Day Virtual Reality Pub

Sara4

Gold Member
attachment.php

Welcome to Minimins Virtual Reality Pub!

Since it is Mothering Sunday, I thought we could all go for virtual drink! (or shake as the case may be!) :party0016:

A place for us to chat and joke????

So who will start the ball rolling? How has your day been? What have you gotten up to?

I got up this morning and had a full english breakfast, it was totally delicious. The mushrooms were amazing. Then my OH took me to the pub a few hours later, I downed 5 large vodka's with diet coke of course, had a game of bingo, then we went for Sunday lunch. Roast beef with all the trimmings and a magnum of champagne, couldnt have wished for a better Sunday morning afternoon.

Then I woke up from this virtual reality pub and realised it was all a dream. My true day was up out of bed at 04:30am, straight into the shower, dressed and downstairs by 04:50 to have my first morning cup of black tea with 1 sweetex. I left the house at 05:20am and drove for 45 minutes to come to work. I arrived here at 6am and I am here for another 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Oh forgot to say I had a lovely strawberry shake for breakfast and a vanilla/coffee one for lunch. Tonight I have the delights of a chocolate/peppermint shake to tickle my taste buds.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Brilliant thread, I enjoyed my virtual reality day better than the real one.

Oh and to top it all I got pink roses from my Darling Husband and some anti wrinkle cream!

:8855: Ah kered! You are in fine form today! Twice so far you've made me laugh!

Well I need to nip out. My sister took the baby for what was meant to be 3/4 hours to give me a break....but she just phoned after and hour and a quarter....can I come pick her up she is cranky!!! But hey ho....joys of motherhood.

Back later! Pour me a cold one and I'll be back soon.

whooo i am so in this 'pub' haha :) Loving it!!

I'll have a nice cold refreshing pint of water please barman!! ;)

Ahhh my day has been ok. Having a bit of a down day - feeling like a bit of a recluse at the mintute as i have been left out of a birthday event which i am not happy about but hey ho.

Had work this morning, cleaned the most dirtiest rooms, came home, showered and now i cant wait for dancing on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on ray you stuf muffin ;) hahahaha

Anyone else watch it?

Maybe we can get it on the big screen in this pub?!!! lol

Summergurl, have a look at the screen in the corner, I already have it set to see Ray winning.

By the way, since this is a big reality pub, I have poured your water down the sink and you have a glass of pink champagne waiting for you. Enjoy.

Hi Girls, I'm back!

Poor daughter is teething big time! Constipated with it too! Poor lamb! Has had calpol and no better so just gave her neurofen also. Giving her dinner now. Then her bath and then I get to sit and watch our Ray gliding around the ice! :D

Later we have Lost and ER (I think) so good nights viewing ahead!

Ooooh! Just poured myself a cold Budweiser! Aaaaah! Bliss ;)

Poor little mite, hope she is feeling better tomorrow.
Enjoy your bud hun, my vodka (hic hic) is going down a treat.

ooooh why thanks kred!!!!! :D hehe

Aww your poor girl sara :( try rubbing a bit of brandy on her gums - apparantly it helps! lol

Aww your poor girl sara :( try rubbing a bit of brandy on her gums - apparantly it helps! lol

Well if it doesn't work for her I'll try rubbing it on mine!:D

Kered - goes easy now - we don't want any messy drunks before tea time!

Im driving in 45 minutes to go home, so I will just stick to tonic water and ice now, makes a change from black coffee, tea, peppermint tea.....lol.

Any Strongbow goin in here? Just finished work at a horrendous scene :cry: and could do with a nice pint..or several!!xx

2 pints behind the bar for you hun, get it down your neck and try to relax after your horrendous scenes today.

I am off home now, so please leave a couple of glasses for me to have with my supper. See you all later, and remember, stay out of trouble, no raucous songs, and pay my bills for me because I have no money.

Bye for now xxx

I think because I'm being good even in the Virtual pub, I'll have a small glass of white wine. :D:D:D

Hope everyone has had a great mothers day xxx

I think because I'm being good even in the Virtual pub, I'll have a small glass of white wine. :D:D:D

Ah sure go on missis! Have a large one! It's mothers' day! :D

lol! Don't want it going straight to my head, i'll end up dancing on the tables hehehe! lol :D:D

lol! Don't want it going straight to my head, i'll end up dancing on the tables hehehe! lol :D:D

Great I'll have company! Have a funny feeling Kered will be there too!:D

Cracking thread, I'll have a very large glass of Chardonnay, actually on second thoughts sod the glass just gimme the bottle and a staw :8855:.

I've had a lovely day. Started off by my weekly weigh in, 4lbs gone forever:D. The I got a new hoody off my little girl IN SIZE 14:D:D and she made me a lovely powerpoint presentation on her computer saying why I was such a cool Mum.

We had a family gathering (all nine of us) at a local hotel for Sunday lunch and whilst they all tucked in to a three course meal I just shoved a piece of turkey and some veg around my plate. Wasn't tempted in the slightest as I was far to smug with myself that I'd actually gone out of the house in a mini dress, tights and high heeled shoes. Well I say mini dress, it was above my knee but it was way shorter than I've worn in years. I don't care though, I felt great.

We chilled out for a couple of hours in the gardens of the hotel whilst the kids ran around like nutters, then home for a afternoon nap.

Sounds like youve had a good day Lou :D

Well deserved bottle of chardonay coming your way! :D

Back