Motivated and ready for Dukan!!

Thanks for your input my love! Hoping some other people drop by soon.

Am so so so miserable and teary at the mo - this implant has been nothing but trouble. I called the drs today because the pills they prescribed me (to stop my periods which I have had since 15th August) haven't had any effect. Dr told me that he wants me to be on MORE pills (so 2 pills, 3 times a day) for a week (bearing in mind I was going on the implant because my migraines mean I can't always keep pills down). If this cocktail of pills don't work, he will put me on another contraceptive pill. AT THE SAME TIME AS ME BEING ON THE IMPLANT.

I just want it out but the drs are doing their level best to push me over the edge. Have been so so hormonal since I had it put in, I have such a short fuse and I am being absolutely horrendous to my lovely boyfriend. Plus, you guys know how it feels when it's TOTM... you never feel particularly nice do you.

I honestly think this implant is making me depressed and if this doesn't work and the drs won't take it out next week, I will take it out myself.

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x

Oh! poor you, hope everything sorts itself out xx
great weigh loss

Thanks china :) feeling a bit more positive and will speak to dr again tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Called the drs at 9.30am... was told to expect a call between 11.30 and 12.30... called them at 3pm asking where my call was and advised I was "on the list". Hands up if you think I need to find a new dr!!xx

Oh Kryssyz, you sound like you are having a terrible time, I thought part of the implant's appeal was it stopped or at least lessened periods obviously I am totally ill informed. I hope you get sorted soon. Great loss this week xx

Thanks for the support sweet! I finally got through to drs and had to argue to get it taken out and when I burst into tears she listened to me eventually!! Just to make it clear, I never ever cry, much less for strangers!! Appointment is Tuesday afternoon yayayayayay am so glad. Can't wait to be my normal self again!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling bloated and gross today, can't wait til Tuesday! Busy busy day today, I was running just about everywhere and haven't had a lunch break for about the third week running ha. Oh well!!

Good news today - me and OH managed to pay off our overdrafts completely today :) :) I was about 2500 into mine and OH was 700 in his after we finish uni in June 2012 and we've managed to pay it all off!! Yaaaay xx

Maybe you're right and I should move onto conso. Went out for dinner on Sat night and a little pasta, chips and ice cream... and I have just devoured some choc chip shortbread. What is my life x

Lost 0.8lbs... But I suppose it's a loss and follows my pattern of rubbish losses every other week if you look in my sig!

Cheers P :) xx

Have had my implant taken out - didn't hurt at all but inside forearm is numb which is odd as the local was on top inside of my arm. Wondered if bandage was too tight so loosened it but it's still numb. I don't have tingly fingers so not sure... Any nurse/doctor folk about?!

Ate well today except I'm making a carrot cake for OH to take to work and ended up eating quite a lot of uncooked batter and frosting to check taste. Whoops! Also nigella's recipe didn't state which sugar to use so I used light soft brown or whatever it's called - and it's made it a very heavy kind of cake, not light like my old recipe was (I lost my other recipe). Bit disappointed :(

AND it sunk in the middle! I haven't baked in about a year and usually I'm really good :( gutted!

Arm update - the feeling has now come back. Panic over!! Xx

Are you back to normal???

I don't think I'll ever be normal siddid :p but yes mostly! Just waiting for TOTM to go then I'll be grand. Felt much less like my world was caving in today when I had a difficult situation with a student and a lot more focused but don't know how much of that is psychological! Thanks for asking xxx

Feeling soooo much better! I am actually a normal human being again, and I haven't shouted at my OH since last Monday (got it taken out Tuesday!) and feeling much happier.

Unfortunately I celebrated this by making a cake on Tuesday evening and cupcakes on Wednesday evening for Halloween - and I also attended a lunch on Wednesday where I sort of had to eat.

BUT every day that I have had something naughty, I haven't made the day a total write-off which is positive.

Naughty things I have eaten include:
Tues - lots of cake frosting
Weds - slice of carrot cake and more frosting, a cupcake, crisps, onion bhajis and samosas
Thurs - 3 cupcakes!!
Fri - a sausage roll

BUT - mixed in with those days I have tried to have pure protein to counter-balance the badness. So I ate pure protein dinners and breakfasts Thursday and Friday (fish wrapped in bacon, and oat-bran chicken nuggets). Saturday I had a PV day and made chicken fajitas, with tortilla wraps for other half and wrapped mine in iceberg lettuce which was lovely! And yesterday, had another PP and ate steak with peppercorn sauce.

Plan for today - another PP - having chicken and bacon with a home-made dukan-friendly creamy sauce tonight (will serve with gnocchi for my OH), and had porridge for breakfast and will have ham for lunch.

Official weigh-day is tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss even though I've been naughty. And I will have a very good week this week I promise!

Also I joined the gym yesterday and will do a plan that is meant for weight-loss - me and OH will hopefully go at least 3 evenings in the week and one morning at the weekend. Do you think that's enough to make a difference?

xxxxxxx

Lost 1.2lbs bringing me to 9st11.4. Need to stop being naughty and do this seriously again so I can actually get to goal! Because loss is slooowwww at the moment :(

Have had a pretty good week except I've not been very well! Couldn't keep my dinner down on Wednesday night and felt really shaky on Thursday so had to have something sugary - went for a cupcake and a choc chip cookie. And last night we went to OHs parents for dinner where I had some chips, beans and sweet potato mash (not very many but still) ... And a sticky toffee individual microwave pudding thing with custard. All in all, I could have been worse I feel.

Back on it today with a pp day so baked chicken tonight with peppercorn sauce I think, tomorrow I'm making a chicken pie for my sis and her family so will have a bit of pastry but will avoid potatoes and pudding. And Monday will have a pp before weigh day on tues :)

Plus have been to the gym mon tues and Thursday this week , and will go again today if not tomorrow :) am aiming for 4 times a week and am burning 300+ calls every time I go which is good I think!

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Back