Motivated and ready for Dukan!!

Why do I get the feeling in talking to myself?

Cooked sweet and sour bake in a bag chicken last night, gymmed this morning and had chicken and mushroom pie for dinner. I just had morrisons own sugar free custard - just add water. Am I allowed this? It was quite high in carbs...

Also yesterday I had morrisons own sugar free choc flavour angel delight which was incredible but again, I'm not sure if I'm allowed it. It was tasty though so I don't mind too much.

Going to the gym mon tues and weds this week I think. Also going to start the 30 day squat challenge tomorrow! Anyone want to join me?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww your not talking to yourself mwhaaaa, sometimes we read more than post xxx The custard I would have though would be a defo no-no but have you made your own Dukan version not quite the same consistency but the taste is amazing xxx

what is the 30 day squat challenge please?

Here's the pic

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384154596.142038.jpg

I had to google how to squat ha but also have a look at some before and after pics, they look good! Just done 20 squats, will do the rest during the rest of the day or at the gym :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It really is scooter! Did 20 this morning, another 35 to go...

Weigh-day today and have lost 1.8lbs this week :) hopefully not too many more weeks til target!

Well done Kryssyz, you're doing grand! Did you get back into a normal cycle after tha implant came out?

By the way, I know you were disappointed with your 0.8lb loss a few weeks ago but don't forget that weight loss slows considerably as you get nearer target. Everything you're losing now is pure fat as all the water weight is gone. Also, if you're exercising a lot more than before you may be building muscle which can add a little. It takes up less space though so still a good thing! Maybe consider amending your target weekly weight loss so you're psychologically braced for it? There's plenty of research that shows the slower the last bit comes off, the longer it stays off, so bear that in mind!

Keep going though, you're doing fab!

Joodle x

Hi joodle, that is so motivating thank you! Muscle weighs more than fat and my clothes still feel looser every day even though I've only been going a week :) I just want to be fit and healthy, because I've not been for a long time! Feeling better everyday though.

With regards to implant, it took about a week for period to stop and I'm hoping they'll get back to normal at some point. Am avoiding putting more hormones in my body until they've been normal for a few months though!

Mwah xx

Girl with a plan, I like it!

Yep I've had a naughty few days...

Tues - breakfast oatbran porridge
Lunch tuna
Dinner baked chicken and peppercorn sauce
Snack - banana cake!

Weds breakfast oatbran porridge
Snack banana cake
Lunch half a Chinese chicken sandwich, a few chicken skewers, a few cream cheese/salmon vol au vents, pastry things, apple juice, 2 mini cheese cakes
Dinner chicken Kiev with cauliflower
Pudding chokablok ice cream

Today breakfast scrambled eggs
Lunch tuna
Dinner will be dukan chicken korma
Unfortunately I also had 11 celebration chocolates....

Whoops. However I did gym tues and today, am on day 4 of the squat challenge and I promise I will be good til tues as I am a good girl damn it!

How's everyone's week going xxx

Carry on & put it behind you, you've still gotta live while doing onward & downward. a couple of blips will not derail all your hard work!

Cheers china. Yesterday was difficult as I had a work lunch to go to so couldn't avoid all the food , I could have made some better choices though ha. I'm not beating myself up too badly about it though :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I seem to be totally veering off plan at the moment and I'm feeling so so demotivated. I keep giving in to my craving which is awful so I had a Kitkat chunky yesterday and tonight, I've been invited to my sisters for a cheese feast and wine. Cheese is by far the thing I miss most on dukan, so I'm looking forward to it but also will feel awful about it tomorrow.

Me and the OH talked things through - he says I should cruise for one more week and go on to conso until Christmas, so that when Christmas does come around, it won't be such a shock to my body. That way, I can have my celebration meals as per conso, then won't give in to my cravings so much.

OR I don't know if there is some way I can cruise but have one gala meal a week. Just don't know what to do - I look in the mirror and still see flab and fat everywhere, and I have a very very negative image of my body. Just feel like rubbish!

Sorry to moan xxx

Back