Motivated marnie's food diary!

Mm love worthers !! And definitly a healthy day tomorrow ready for weigh in!!! I'm going to the gym tomorrow evening to help lol x

My legs feel better today so might do c25k d2 if my sis isn't hungover lol if not exercise bike it is x

hi Marnie hope your feeling better today hun enjoy your Sunday x

Thanks hope you are enjoying your day! Right today has not turned out to plan as was meant to go to city centre and have a healthy jacket potato instead of a McDonalds which I did I resisted temptation! But then I ended up having a shakaway :( I don't know if they have them where any of you live it's a milkshake place and you can have basically anything blended into a milkshake! And I had a Daim bar one!!! This weekend is not turning out to plan! Especially as I can't go to the gym tonight now as going to watch horrible bosses!!! X

Ooh I no shake away.....not sure about points tho!! Let me no what the films like it looks funny!! Iv just bin to see Harry potter : ) xx

I know it's proabably my whole days points! Done bad this weekend so must go to the gym for a few hours tomorrow!!! The film was great! It was really funny!! I wish I was as slim as jenifer aniston though!! How was Harry potter x

Lol!! Oh was trying to persuade me to get a take away tonight I said defo not!!! Wasn't hungry at all ....other wise may have caved in lol but an glad I dint!! X

We have a milkshake bar like that in my town..they are amazing. I know daim chocolate bars aren't too bad on PP so i'd say you be fine. I love the raspberry ruffle ones omg. x

They are so nice aren't they but definitly never again lol! He is a bad influence on me I am ok when he is at work but when I'm with him he is such an bad influence! I just need to say no to him!!! X

My OH is the same i have my food plan all sorted and 2 weeks ago he was like lets go out for lunch to a sit in chippy, or tonight hes like lets go out for icecream..luckily the place did Frozen yoghurt! x

They are bad aren't they!!! Your lucky they did frozen yogurt! I am going to try resist his temptation lol I have to or I wont loose my weight!!! X

We have a shakeaway but I have never had one! Will one day :)

Gutted the pizza wasn't good! Hope ur week picks up! U can still pull it bk xxx

Don't get one you will be addicted they are so lovely! Thanks! I will get back on track tomorrow! And hopefully loose some weight!!! X

U will indeed :D x

Back