Motivated marnie's food diary!

Is that like exercising to rave type music? Sorry if I sound dumb about it, I'm a bit of a rock chick myself lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol it's more like dance music, think ministry of sound have a few work out DVDs mines called the ultimate dance workout or something!! It's hard but good xx

hi Marnie here to follow good luck hun x

I have the pussy cat dolls exercise DVD but don't like it that much and I have a ministry of sound pump it up one!! U also love putting on my iPod and dancing mad around the house haha how embarrassing!!!!! And hiya thanks I will follow yours! X

I used to do the ministry of sound one every day! Only stopped a I got bored of it but an going to get it back out and use it as it does work especially my bum got toned from it haha I might look online for another one! X

I want Kerry katonas DVD cus she was a big girl and she's tiny now so it must work lol I bet it's hard though!

Hey here to follow :) I have 2 ministry of sound pump it up one which has purple cover has boxercise, dance, aerobics and toning it was really good! Need to get it on some time! Good luck :) x

Oh really they are great aren't they! I have the pump it up hi energy one! Just going to buy another one so I can use diff ones for when I am not in mood for gym x

just added you on fb Marnie hope thats ok? (julie mann bell) x

What did you put in? I can't imagine egg white omelette being nice do you have to season like mad? x

I put 3 egg whites which is only 1 point I think! A slash of milk! Black pepper, red peppers , onion, fresh green chilli, one wafer thin slice of ham and a tiny sprinkle of cheese on the top! Was lovely!!

Well I worked it out like this
Egg whites 1
Milk 2
Vegetables 0
Don't know what 1 slice of ham is as u can have 3 for 1point!
A med portion of cheese is 5 but I literally only had a sprinkle but I'll still count it as 5!

Back