Motivated marnie's food diary!

It was ok wasnt it ! Because it's less points than a full yolk one! It was filling too ! Just had a piece of fruit afterwards! X

Cool might have to give one a try! I'm truggling to think up dinner/tea tonight now! even though only went shopping yesterday!

Hi marine! Was just having a read through for ideas, omelette sounds good!!

Do you have any scales? Weighing things like cheese (particularly with the WW scales) makes things much clearer... more points for treats then!!

What do you do with your egg yolks? Just chuck them or put them in something else?

I don't have them no! I should proably get some because I only had a small amount! I just chucked away my yolks, it was a bot of a waste but I had nothing else to do with them! x

WW scales are a god send, but even cheap ones would be better than none!! I always use mine to go up to the next point of food, then take some off so I get the absolute maximum I can (particularly with cheese!!) And my boyfriend calls it cheating... I disagree!!

Oh I know what u mean because the one I have the first bit is a cardio workout which is great and then the middle section is a dance bit which is really fast so u have to wait a couple of days before u cab actually follow haha and then the last section is toning legs bums and tums! X

Im knackered after the warm up lol but coz it's dance it doesn't feel as much like exercise which is good, I realy ache the day after!! Xx

Hiya sprite zero is 0 pp and i honestly cant notice the diff and its less gassy too ! Same with diet red bull inthink althou nt sure cz i dont drink it lol xx

Just checking in. you know you can get a carton of egg whites? Its called two chick egg white... Keep an eye out for it in your supermarket :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Never thought of just using egg whites does it taste much different? Yeah defi get the DVD I wanna get a good zumba one xx

Oh really can you? Thanks I'll look out for that! It doesn't taste much different because I added peppers and chillies and stuff the only difference was obviously a bit thinner than a normal 3 egg omelette but if your used to a 2 egg one then 3 egg whites feel the same size! And I want to try Zumba I still haven't yet it's always fully booked at the gym! X

I quite like the egg white omelettes... Not as fluffy as one with yolks. You can also make quick meringues outta the carton whites without having to waste yolks. :) I'd love to try zumba too hehe x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh I will definitely have to look out for that!! I needed to save the points as am going out to Bella italia tonight and my meal is 22 points haha I will go into my weeklies but needed something for lunch that would fill me up until then! We were going to have a mcdonalsa but Bella italia is lovely!! And I want to try Zumba too! X

Back