motivation is wot i need!!!!!!!!!!!

samera786

hello
im starting lipo on the 1st of oct and i need to loose 5-6 stones by feb which gives me abt 18 weeks as im getting married...... im very confused and scared as i know dis is v hard aswell :confused::sigh::eek:

There's no getting around it, it is tough, but I truly can't think of anything more productive and effective. You are very likely to lose all your weight on this and most ppl find it a breeze after a few weeks. You should be excited about doing something so positive to improve your health and life in general. I wish you luck. oxo

i know coz i fink if i aint gna du it today am neva gna du it.....
thanks for that aswelll... am just not gna give myself da option to screw up lol

Hi samera, you are right positive thinking is the key, keep telling yourself you CAN DO IT and keep drinking the water and the weight will start to melt away :)

Hi Samera welcome to the forum.
A goal of 5-6 stone is very achievable by February if you start on the 1st of October as the general guide is roughly 1st per month although everyone is slightly different.
The first week can be very tough but after that most people actually find they start feeling good.
If I was you I would start cutting down on your carbs (as you have a start date in mind) it helped me when first starting LT as I am sure it was not such a shock to my body.
You have a great goal in mind to look fantastic for your wedding day this alone I am sure with the help of this great forum will help you reach your target xxx

I now lets c wot hapens i have been told wiv working out n drinkin loads of water dat dus help da weight loss alot more
thank you for ur support

Hi samera, although this is a hard diet to do i also think it is one of the easiest diets i have ever done. There are no grey areas, you have you shakes (or flapjacks) water & thats it, there's no guess work involved, you cant go wrong. It also give you complete detatchment from food which i personally have found the best thing about this diet! It's like when a smoker wants to give up smoking how difficult would that be if they HAD to have 3 cigaretts a day, would they be able to stick just 3??
Also because you get such fast results it is so motivating.
Anyway good luck hun, i'm sure you will get to your goal by feb xx

Back