Motivation to Move

Over halfway Elfy and 4 more days to go. You'll smash it mate. Well done. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Over halfway Elfy and 4 more days to go. You'll smash it mate. Well done. X

Thanks.
Looks like I've busted it today, and tomorrow is going to be my busiest day so far this week.
Let's see how much I can kick it's butt by.
How's everyone else doing?

Monday 19/5 - 11379 11379/90000
Tuesday 20/5 - 19860 31239/90000
Wednesday 21/5 - 19827 51066/90000
Thursday 22/5 - 20345 71411/90000
Friday 23/5 - 20034 91445/90000
Saturday 24/5 -
Sunday 25/5 -

Hello Lovely Peeps! Just popping in before bed to say hello, and that I've just joined some Global Corporate Challenge thingy at work, so will be getting my new step-o-meter shortly and will be back here posting regularly again. Hope everyone is well! x

Elfy do you walk on the spot all day lol!! My fitbit arrived this weekend so tomorrow will be a bit of a revelation to see just how inactive I am and what I need to do to achieve 10,000 steps a day! Will check in and let you know how I get on x

Hi im back!!
Did week1 day1 c25k and have walked
16589 steps 6.91miles today. Pleased with thst for starters. :)

Hi guys no exercise today. Have an ear infections and its knocked me out today. Managed 4.52 miles on the pedometer from work this morning so its got to be better than nothing. :rolleyes:

Hi guys no exercise today. Have an ear infections and its knocked me out today. Managed 4.52 miles on the pedometer from work this morning so its got to be better than nothing. :rolleyes:

Sorry you're poorly bubble. Get well soon.

4.5miles in a morning? I must have mine set up wrong, it says 9260 steps (have been on my feet for about 12 hrs!), but 3.92 miles. Is it wrong or do you run all morning in your job? :)

x

Come to think of it, with your average steppage, you probably do!!

Seriously though, get well soon :)

Thanx mate, earache is the worst ever pain dont remember feeling like this in labour!!
The kids school is over a miles walk so theres about 2.3miles for morning drop off. Work in a preschool with under 4s so dont get to sit down much. I guess its good in a way imagine how huge id be if i never walked at all!!! :D

8.91 miles yesterday and attempted c25k again but had to stop 15mins in due to this blasted ear again! Nevermind i tried. :)

8.91 miles yesterday and attempted c25k again but had to stop 15mins in due to this blasted ear again! Nevermind i tried. :)

A big :clap: for even going - I would definitely have used the ear as an excuse to not even go!!

Hi all according to the pedometer today I have walked 11.38miles thats 27830steps! Woo hoo. Im not as idle as i feel. :p
According to a webcrawler online that works out cals burnt ive done over 1100 calories. :)

Holy guacamole, Bubble! That's hardcore. Good for you tho.
Me and a friend were wondering at work the other day about how 'steps to miles' are worked out... because it must be different for different sized people, non? Surely really tall people don't have to take as many steps as short people to cover the same distance?
Is it an average that is used?

I'm at 5644 so far today!

Once again my walking is all I have done apart from a few ridiculously lame planks I did this morning, ive managed 11.21 miles thats 26925 steps plus i can include a bit of a sweat at netball tonight!

I really dont know how it works it out moonbeam! I now on my initial set up I had to put in my stride in cms vaguelly remember measuring the average distance of 5 steps and dividing it. It also ask me to update my weight every week but I cant see why as it doesnt tell me how many calories ive burnt which would ofcorse be much handier, thats one of the reasons I was looking at a fitbit but reluctant to pay the money out for one.

Ohhhh I see :) I thought you already had a Fitbit - which one do you have? It sounds more accurate than mine, as I've never had to input my stride or anything.

14984 steps for me and other than climbing the stairs to bed, have done all I'm gonna do tonight!! Hope to get lots of walking in tomoz, as heading into town with the toddler-dude to birthday shop for El Hubbo.

Its only a tanita 3 axis about £15 quid so not dear, but does the job I guess. Looking for one that can tell me calories burnt too, but Im a tight cow rather spend money on the kids than myself. x

Helloooo guys I'm back after a long time away
Had some good results last wk
Mon 9th - 8323
Tue - 7208
Wed - 8809
Thurs - 12274 :D
Fri - 6454
Sat - 8657
Sun - 3341 ( was doing the garden!!)

Mon - 10779 :D
Tues - 6744
Weds - 7918

Great results Lynda, well done. :)

Ive not really kept a record this week started off great but pedo needed new batt and so I didnt bother. I know I've been achieving about 8/9 miles a day so Im not too worried. Ive also done the c25k twice this week and 30ds twice too. :)

Anyway battery bought and going in ready for monday morning.

Have a lovely weekend all. xx

Steps today 29275 thats 12.19miles. Pretty pleased with that no other exercise today. :D

Back