Motivation to Move

Ooh I must remember to add to this thread!
Not really random exercise but right now I am on a post office/supermarket/library run of a few miles and I'd usually drive but today I'm walking it. Currently pushing the buggy up a long hill.
Let's see if I can get my fitbit figures for the last week.

Yesterday 9787
Wednesday 8220
Tuesday 5415 (working, boo)
Monday 5810 (working, boo)
Sunday 14277 (walked in the forest)

Today will be just over 6000 but yesterday was 14,902.
Amazing how tempting it is to just run around a bit to tip the numbers over the next thousand.

Today will be just over 6000 but yesterday was 14,902.
Amazing how tempting it is to just run around a bit to tip the numbers over the next thousand.

So was the 14902 from the day you decided to walk to run your errands, and had to push the buggy uphill as part of it? Well done!!
My son is almost two now, so quite big, and I can fit nearly a weeks worth of groceries in our buggy, so even though is not a big hill, it can be a good workout pushing that thing around, hahaha!

I managed to get just over 10000 yesterday, just by being out in the garden and then doing a quick Tesco run last night. Hoping to visit a local farm park with the kids today, as well as more work in the garden!

Yes it was :)
Fewer today but 9000 for today. Lovely weather for gardening and visiting farms. Your son is just a bit older than my little girl. A lovely age :)
Slow walking but you don't half have to run around after them, lol. Went out for a walk today and though we travelled at about 0.5 miles an hour it was forwards, backwards, zigging zagging, running here there and everywhere.

Fri -6544
Sat -2642
Sun - 4275
Not been a busy weekend with the steps but it's been lovely being out in the sunshine

Love it mums!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fri -6544
Sat -2642
Sun - 4275
Not been a busy weekend with the steps but it's been lovely being out in the sunshine

Hasn't the sunshine been gorgeous!!

Bubble :) been wondering where you've been. How are the school holidays? :)

I'm about mate, been keeping up with your posts - just not been logging any movements down. Hols ok so far, some down days, some up. Ive not really been wearing the pedometer so have no steps to report. Ill be back to norm in a week.
On the movement front this holiday, I am now able to stay upright on my bike so been cycling, been keeping up with the 30 day shred and today I started the Couch to 5K on the treadmill. The plan is to alternate the 30DS with the C25K. We will see. :rolleyes:

I'm about mate, been keeping up with your posts - just not been logging any movements down. Hols ok so far, some down days, some up. Ive not really been wearing the pedometer so have no steps to report. Ill be back to norm in a week.
On the movement front this holiday, I am now able to stay upright on my bike so been cycling, been keeping up with the 30 day shred and today I started the Couch to 5K on the treadmill. The plan is to alternate the 30DS with the C25K. We will see. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you :)

Your holidays sound busy!

7093 today and 37 floors.
Don't know how I had the energy; at 8 o'clock I realised all I have eaten today is a green salad, a can of tuna and an apple.
The five coffees probably did it.

8763 for yesterday, a big improvement :)

5866 for yesterday :sigh:

Holy moly! 18461 yesterday!! And only because my daughter was in holiday club, and I had to walk to drop off and pick up! Think I've been averaging closer to 10000/ day trying to keep up with my kids... need to come back and get caught up with you ladies!!

Holy moly! 18461 yesterday!! And only because my daughter was in holiday club, and I had to walk to drop off and pick up! Think I've been averaging closer to 10000/ day trying to keep up with my kids... need to come back and get caught up with you ladies!!

:eek: what a great number, well impressed I managed 8466 yesterday

Im back to normality. Schools, work and clubs back! 18965 steps 8.15miles and a level 3 shred. :)
Got to work hard to lose easter gain. Hope you're all well. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

17952 steps 7.70 miles today
level 2 shred
10 planks for 10 sec - (feeble attempt)

Oh and yesterday
17928 steps. 7.28 miles
c25k day 1 week 2

Back