Clairabelle

I have none.

All I want to do is sleep :(

I'll be accepting help in the form of:-

Words of motivation.
Pokes with a big stick.
Incoherent yelling.

Sadly my normal use of sweeties has been put on hold :(

I was tired at first so I just took things easy. I was having rests and naps here and there if I could fit one in. I also had the odd dizzy spell if I got up too quickly. After a few weeks the dizzy spells had gone and I had much more energy. I think we all just have to adjust to the changes and that happens in different ways.

You are getting a lot less energy than you're used to and your body has to learn how to burn off its own stores now.

You could try going for a bit of a walk and see if the fresh air wakes you up a bit and the exercise shocks your body into realeasing some OOOMPH! Personally, I was happy to take the hibernation approach. :p

Good luck in getting back to the land of the living.

Thanks - I'm well into week 2 right now and no ketosis yet.
But I fully expect to wake up 'tomorrow' full of energy etc lol

Clairabelle said:

How u know your not in ketosis hun 2 weeks and no ketosis seems odd

I am sure you are in Ketosis :D I'm into my 10th week and still have no energy but I'm in ketosis. Not everyone gets the feeling of euphoria, I know I didn't ;)

Kay said:
I am sure you are in Ketosis :D I'm into my 10th week and still have no energy but I'm in ketosis. Not everyone gets the feeling of euphoria, I know I didn't ;)

Im 3rd week kay and no feeling of euphoria haha would love to feel great lol but this is a hard diet and some people have energy and feel good and some take longer to feel any type of good.

Im much better from week one but not very energetic

I was told ketosis hits during the 3rd or fourth day for sure.

I remember feeling very low on energy for the first couple of weeks so I took it very easy. I caught up with reading a lot of books which is a pastime I don't really get to enjoy much anymore with a young family. Take it in your stride. If you feel you need to take it easy then listen to your body. The energy boast will come in it's own time :)

Clairabelle said:
Thanks guys.

P.s. What is this grey stuff in the bottom?!

Grey stuff ? Lol confused

Im 3rd week kay and no feeling of euphoria haha would love to feel great lol but this is a hard diet and some people have energy and feel good and some take longer to feel any type of good.

Im much better from week one but not very energetic

I was told ketosis hits during the 3rd or fourth day for sure.

Yep definitely by day 4/5 :D

Perhaps we will not be one of the lucky ones :rolleyes: but nevermind ;)

Thanks guys.

P.s. What is this grey stuff in the bottom?!

I didn't know there was a 'Most Random Post' competition going on else I would have entered. :D

The only grey stuff at the bottom I know of is the fluff fallling out of my belly button as my gut shrank. I can't see how you would have known about that though! :p

MrC said:
I didn't know there was a 'Most Random Post' competition going on else I would have entered. :D

The only grey stuff at the bottom I know of is the fluff fallling out of my belly button as my gut shrank. I can't see how you would have known about that though! :p

Lol this made me laugh

does anyone test by using the ketostix?

Back