Motivational pictures

WOW, you look amazing. You've done such a fab job with your wieghtloss, you should be so proud of yourself. xx

You look great, sometimes photos really amaze you when you have lost weight, anyone else? I still think of myself as the old me rather than how I look now so am always shocked when I look....
Anyone heard of the company online that digitally enhances your "fat" photo to give you inspiration to diet and look like the "thin" one!! I had it done and I really was impressed with the results and now have it on my desktop! Think it was about £20 and took about a week.
See Yourself Slimmer photo slimming aid

:wow:you look fantastic :) congratulations:talk017:

WOWZER, looking gorgeous... love the outfit. Well done!!

Gxx

Great pics...Well done on your weight loss x

WOW, you look amazing:happy096:

Love your red top:)

Well done, fantastic achievement!!!

Love Mini xxx

You look great, sometimes photos really amaze you when you have lost weight, anyone else? I still think of myself as the old me rather than how I look now so am always shocked when I look....
Anyone heard of the company online that digitally enhances your "fat" photo to give you inspiration to diet and look like the "thin" one!! I had it done and I really was impressed with the results and now have it on my desktop! Think it was about £20 and took about a week.
See Yourself Slimmer photo slimming aid
Oooh thanks for that, I'm gonna give it a go!

Back