mousse/jelly storage...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    How long can i store mousse for after I have made it and before I eat it? Or is it best to make it up 10 minutes or so before i eat it?

Also going to buy water flavourings tomorrow. Working all day thursday, so is it ok to make up the jelly and whack it in the fridge in the morning, then make up a quick mousse when I get home to dollop on top?

Sorry so many daft questions which i am sure have been answered a thousand times before...:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry no-one has answered you yet hun. I dont know the official answer, but i make up the jelly in advance most of the time, and its been fine. sometimes i have to make up he mousse a couple of hours in advance too, and my cdc said that was fine. hth. x

4. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I'd say if you're going to make a mousse more than 10 mins before you eat it, make one using a tetra if you don't mind only having banana or chocolate.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.