Move more challenge

Brilliant, Ruby. Is this just something on iPhones? Sounds great

xxxx

20 mins free step for me today & a walk in my break to the coop to get some bargain raspberries reduced to 49p from £2.00

Evening everyone :D

2hrs 17mins on the wii for me today :happy036:...
the windows didn't get done as it decided to rain :rolleyes:-hopefully tomorrow :cross:. Hubby has a golf competition tomorrow and Sunday so who knows -I may manage to motivate myself into getting some serious fettling done :p
oooh and when we nipped out earlier I picked up a pedometer -so im all set to go ;)

ooooooh maypole
I got some Whoopsed raspberries today...and pork steak, and a lamb joint :D
Think Im going to have 1 pot of rasperries in my porridge tomorrow mmmmmm

I got 5 packs :D
Over 2 hours on the wii :wow: what do you do on it?
I only got 2 packs -but they are all mine :sign0151: ooh I got 2 big tubs of the most delicious cherries too mmmmmm

On the wii fit my faves are :-
  • the 10 min hula hoop(thats a corker)
  • 13mins super advanced boxing (my fave)
  • kung fu
  • the advanced step
then on the sports I am addicted to tennis -hubby reckons I couldn't give it more oomph if I was playing for real :8855:-Im up to 1925 points now, I think you can only get up to 2000.
I have only had it five weeks but I can't keep off it :p

I only got 2 packs -but they are all mine :sign0151: ooh I got 2 big tubs of the most delicious cherries too mmmmmm

On the wii fit my faves are :-
  • the 10 min hula hoop(thats a corker)
  • 13mins super advanced boxing (my fave)
  • kung fu
  • the advanced step
then on the sports I am addicted to tennis -hubby reckons I couldn't give it more oomph if I was playing for real :8855:-Im up to 1925 points now, I think you can only get up to 2000.
I have only had it five weeks but I can't keep off it :p

So Wii fit plus is worth it?

Morning Maypole

I think it is worth it... I never wanted a wii, then when I started SW I figured if I got one I could "make" myelf use it for 30mins a day ;) -thing is now I can't keep off the bloomin thing :D -who knows, one day I may even enjoy proper exercise :p

I did 2 hours vigorous cleaning last night- windows, mirrors, floors. Just put the music on while OH watching football and really got stuck in

2 hours cleaning = 385 calories

Got up early today and did 2 x 30 minute routines from Davina Fit (kick and upper body).

1 hour low/moderate impact aerobics = 388 calories

woo hoo!

I've done 1hr on the wii playing tennis and table tennis.every little helps.:8855::).

I've done 1hr on the wii playing tennis and table tennis.every little helps.:8855::).

These are my favs too surreygal only the rest of the family have to give me a wide berth :eek:

I do a lot of balance games on the Wii as they help to strengthen my bad back, and it's great as the kids love playing it as well :)

Oh and I did a lot of butt clenching yesterday and Friday (watching the World cup) :8855:

I'm in for upping my exercise :D

Today I had a big clean up in my room. It's now all sparkling and perfect. Only took me half an hour!

I'm going to do 30 minutes on my cross trainer in a couple of hours when I get home, and then do 100 sit ups. That is the plan anyway...just need to get some motivation! I enjoy it once I get going, it's just the getting up and going that I find hard!

Morning all

Yesterday - I clocked up 1hr 43 on the wii -Im now upto 2023 points on the tennis :D-which means Im better than the Wii characters :p..tennis is one of my faves too -Im dangerous, especially when playing against hubby -I need lots of room to swing :8855:
I only did about 3000 steps-but combined with the wii -I can live with that
Tomorrow should be good as we are off around the golf course early on -and hoping to do the same on Tuesday -as long as the weather stays ok...
ooohhh and I weighed in today -another 3lb gone :D
Must make a cleaning plan to make sure I get extra moving done..
Have a lovely day everyone:D

Morning all

Yesterday - I clocked up 1hr 43 on the wii -Im now upto 2023 points on the tennis :D-which means Im better than the Wii characters :p..tennis is one of my faves too -Im dangerous, especially when playing against hubby -I need lots of room to swing :8855:
I only did about 3000 steps-but combined with the wii -I can live with that
Tomorrow should be good as we are off around the golf course early on -and hoping to do the same on Tuesday -as long as the weather stays ok...
ooohhh and I weighed in today -another 3lb gone :D
Must make a cleaning plan to make sure I get extra moving done..
Have a lovely day everyone:D

You make me feel very unfit :8855: Do you do your tennis on the sports disc?

You make me feel very unfit :8855: Do you do your tennis on the sports disc?
Yep-thats is the one..
I have seen a game that is just racket sports that I might have to buy in a couple of weeks ;) -I treated myself to the pedometer this week... mind hubby gave me €50 from his winnings from the slot machine ....so I guess it wouldn't "technically" cost me anything .... amazing how quick I can talk myself into something isn't it :8855:what games do you have? any recommendations?
I have the wii fit plus, wii sport and wii resort... just dance (which is more like "wobble in time" in my case :p)....
I really wish they would bring out one that is all step -I love step and the boxing one from the wii fit..

Yep-thats is the one..
I have seen a game that is just racket sports that I might have to buy in a couple of weeks ;) -I treated myself to the pedometer this week... mind hubby gave me €50 from his winnings from the slot machine ....so I guess it wouldn't "technically" cost me anything .... amazing how quick I can talk myself into something isn't it :8855:what games do you have? any recommendations?
I have the wii fit plus, wii sport and wii resort... just dance (which is more like "wobble in time" in my case :p)....
I really wish they would bring out one that is all step -I love step and the boxing one from the wii fit..

I've got wii fitness coach & Ea sports. Both good. I was like you when I first got my wii but got bad with my asthma so had to stop for a bit. Have done race for life today so feeling all healthy now so need to get back too it I think x

Well done I've done race for life this morning took 50 mins which is 8 mins faster than I did it last year :D

Good for you!

I've not done alot yet but gym in the morning. Friday I cleaned the downstairs of the house, it's not alot but some movement.

Last night I walked back and forth across town on a pub crawl does that count?:8855:

Tomorrow it's gym and swimming.

well today i have been on the wii for 45mins playing table tennis and sword play.:).

Back