Move more challenge

Everyone is doing so well :happy096:

I have just finishe d1hr 20mins on the wii -will get some more in later. We are nipping for a fruit n veg top up this evening (so some extra steps there ;)), and then when it cools down this evening (its 89 indoors right now )we will take the dawg we are looking after for a walk she is a fluffy black cocker -so at the moment she has sought refuge -lying right infront of the electric fan ...(not bad to say when when we fetched it downstairs a few days ago she was terrified of it :rolleyes:)
Its amazing how many ways you can find to add a little extra exercise into the day isn't it ..and as we know "it all adds up" :D
Keep up the great work everyone

Can I join please... I joined curves 3 weeks ago and am aiming to go 3/4/5 times a week. Also very interested in the couch to 5k plan and the shred.... I am going to a villa for hols, would either of these be a good alternative to fit into the holiday?

Thanks xx

ps Today did my curves circuit & 10 minutes on Flabelos

Am working away in Sunderland all week so very busy BUT managed:

45 minutes of 'Davina Pump' before I left home on Monday
1 hour in hotel gym on Tuesday
1 hour walking round Metrocentre last night
1 hour in hotel gym tonight

Trying to alleviate bordom and potential binge issue by keeping busy in the evening- so fortunate that the hotel has a gym and I can burn calories as well as keep occupied

............I am knackered!

I would like to join please for the last 4 days i have:
Mon - walked 3.66km with some hills
Tue - bike ride
wed - walked 3.66km again and shaved 5 minutes off time
thurs - walked son up to school to his samba concert

Also a friend and I walk round the hospital where we work each lunch time takes about 15 minutes.

Walked 3km to group this morning, 1km back home from the bus stop (was in a rush) and 2km to the pharmacy and back. Got back on the Wii for the first time in 8 days (the Wii Fit board does like reminding you of such trivia) and did 20 minutes jogging, covering a grand total of... 2465 + 2918 = 5388m, I think! So I hit my target of 10k for the day, yay!

xxx

I've started doing the shred. Am on day 5 so far and it's kicking my ass. The cardio minutes are the worst...Jumping Jacks are the enemy!

I'm bumping this up as have actually done some exercise :eek:

I did 15 mins yoga
30 mins free step
10 mins free jogging
10 Jack knifes

All on wii fit plus. My tummy is feeling the jack knifes today :)

I am trying to not get supermarket shops which means not only are meat, fruit & veg fresh but also I have to go unto the highstreet everyday to get ingredients. Tis is a 15 min walk away (ok I live close) but it means I'm walking alot!
I'm also getting up earlier to get on the Wii in the mornings before my toddler awakes so I can burn the calories too! 20 mins on the Wii Fit and 1/2 an hour on The Biggest Loser = 24lbs off in 6 weeks

Back