Move more challenge

Evening all

Just finished for the day -I have done 2hr 4mins on the wii and 3033 steps ....
Pinkies crossed for good weather tomorrow -I want my walk around the golf course ;)

yesterday i spent 45mins on the wii in the morning and 45 mins in the afternoon .this morning i'm doing housework and i've already been on the wii for 30 mins.:8855:xx

Afternoon all
Forgot to pop in yesterday and declare:-

3hr walk around the golf course + 55 mins on the wii -I finished the day on approx 13,000 steps :D

Today -I have done another walk around the golf course -3hrs up n down hill...we were on and off again by 10:30 am ;)
I have just mown the lawn (figured every little helps) ..Im on 11,150 steps so far -but have the rest of the evening and I may well have a play on the wii later :character00115: :8855:...
Hubby is back at work tomorrow -so no more visits to the golf course until Saturday -but we wil be walking the dog we are looking after in the evenings....
ooohhhh and it means I can crack on with some house work too :D
Have a good day everyone:D

I am working away from home but staying in a hotel with a small gym (never been in a gym in my life). Just went in to see how late they open and was TERRIFIED by the sight of loads of young men pumping iron. I almost walked out but then thought "don't be ridiculous- you are a grown woman!".

Went and spoke to the lad on reception and he was really helpful so I am just going to get my workout gear on and go in. This is one of the most scary things I have ever done- I don't know gym etiquette, hate the thought of being stared at and am terrified of using machines I don't understand BUT I am 35 years old- am not going to allow myself to feel intimidated by perfectly nice people whose job it is to help people exercise

That was my own pep talk- wish me luck!!!!!

evening all...:)

Have been on the wii today for 1 hour.

good luck in the gym cocktail.Hope it went well.

CP, you don't spend your time in a gym worrying you spend it staring at those young men and having dirty thoughts!

Hope it went well it's a daunting thing the first time but it soon passes in my experience.:)

Laura- you are absolutely right! 3 seconds of sheer terror followed by 20 minutes on the cross trainer, 15 minutes on the rowing machine and 20 minutes in the pool. I loved it (unfotunately hot boys had dissapeared)

I kept having to stop myself giggling from thinking how wierd it was that I was in a gym or that they were going to all of a sudden realise that I shouldn't be there and say "oy- this isn't for the likes of you"

Loved it- 495 calories burned

Excellent, so glad you enjoyed it and I'm sure you looked right at home. That's a lot of exercise well done.:D

Evening all

Reporting in with todays exercise :-
35mins wii
45min walk -up a long dragging hill
total steps today :-6535

hope everyone is well:D

Last edited:
Hello guys, hope you don't mind if I join!
I am EXTREMELY sedate! I used to be quite active, but I was involved with a car crash end of Sept last year, and I'm still suffering with a lot of pain. Also physiotherapist is refusing me to do a lot of things, so I'm only on gentle stretches and walking at the mo. But very keen to step up! not sure what I can do, might fish out the wii again as I used to really love that too! I have Wii fit and Wii active. I think the Wii active might be a bit hardcore, but we'll soon find out hey!!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Ooooh, I'd love to join this!

Yesterday I did a 1 hour pilates class, and cycled for about 2 minutes (on a broken bike, looking for my little brother, who got home just after I left :()

I'm in pain today, but I'll keep going!

Allie- I love the thought of a salsa class but have never had the courage to go on my own- how was it?

Carthago (what does that name mean, btw????)- welcome! That pain will soon be a distant memory xxxx

I played badminton last night for 1 hour. Nothing today so far apart from me and OH are going for a chinese later (on plan of course) do you think a walk to the Chinese and pub, then walking back counts??

It's Latin for Carthage must be destroyed. :)

And I hope so, thank you!

Back