Moved from cd...

I'm
Hoping to loose a good 30lbs sooo need all the support n help I can get lol! X

30 pounds , are you on the ss plan ? ho yes i like the choc velvet too . For me its one shake , or a porridge , then lunch another shake and night time a bar ... my cdc thinks i may to wait to start as its gone to head office now , as bmi high ops .
so going to still carrying on using vlcd until i hear . yes temptation with the kids food lol day 2 for me today , good luck with day 3 shini

Hi I am moving from cd to exante tomorrow. I lost 3 st with cd 3 years ago but I have put 1 stone back on - do I want to lose that and 1 more for good measure ... Good luck all !

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning Shini, great to see you got day 2 under your belt, day 11 for me and finally the nasty hunger has gone, I am mixing it up now with Lipotrim and Exante, seemed to work better yesterday.

Have a great day xx

Hi how ru? Oooh very good day 11, ur doing so well I read through ur diary yeastday n really enjoyed it lol.... Sooo good to read ur doing soo wel, I've just ordered some SNS barz, thought if I have bad days I can always add an extra to the 3, oooh well day 3 starts today n I'm already feeling lighter n so much better, thnx u lots for support xx

MsJMC said:
30 pounds , are you on the ss plan ? ho yes i like the choc velvet too . For me its one shake , or a porridge , then lunch another shake and night time a bar ... my cdc thinks i may to wait to start as its gone to head office now , as bmi high ops .
so going to still carrying on using vlcd until i hear . yes temptation with the kids food lol day 2 for me today , good luck with day 3 shini

Hey hope u had a great day yeastday, today is day3 omg feeling heaps better already! I'm on ss plan I have always found ss easy than adding a meal , lol oooh that's news I never really thought the CDC would contact the head office, but I'm sure she can let u use 4 products to start off with n add a 400cal meal ? Hope all goes well let us knw xxxx

Pretika said:
Hi I am moving from cd to exante tomorrow. I lost 3 st with cd 3 years ago but I have put 1 stone back on - do I want to lose that and 1 more for good measure ... Good luck all !

Hey pretika welcome Hun, ur 1 stone or 2 stoned will be gone in no time !! Good luck x

Hey hope u had a great day yeastday, today is day3 omg feeling heaps better already! I'm on ss plan I have always found ss easy than adding a meal , lol oooh that's news I never really thought the CDC would contact the head office, but I'm sure she can let u use 4 products to start off with n add a 400cal meal ? Hope all goes well let us knw xxxx
no she won't let me have anything , see whta it is if your BMI is over 40 , you must get signed by your GP , well my GP wants money which is wrong as she already gets paid by the NHS as normal working hours so i refuse to line her pockets hahah .... so i asked head office if i could do another plan , but still no , so they said if i get my medical records and give them to my CDC she will send them to head office so its taking a while , so i have to use my other left over VLCD products which i don't really like , but down it goes and down i shrink before i see a shrink lol
well done on day 3 .... bring it on them days .... have you felt any headaches yet ?

MsJMC said:
no she won't let me have anything , see whta it is if your BMI is over 40 , you must get signed by your GP , well my GP wants money which is wrong as she already gets paid by the NHS as normal working hours so i refuse to line her pockets hahah .... so i asked head office if i could do another plan , but still no , so they said if i get my medical records and give them to my CDC she will send them to head office so its taking a while , so i have to use my other left over VLCD products which i don't really like , but down it goes and down i shrink before i see a shrink lol
well done on day 3 .... bring it on them days .... have you felt any headaches yet ?

Oooh damn soo that explains it! Some docs do charge even tho it's wrong for emm to charge!! Hope all goes well.. Let us knw wot happens .. Aaah day one I had bad headaches, but sooo far it's been good, so glad I'm on day3, cnt wait for Sunday wen I can start feeling loads more lighter than wot I am today !! Tbh I cnt seem to get below the 11,7 Mark everytime I get there I end up cheating!! I'm hoping by next Sunday I will be well below the 11.7 Mark! As my scales r on blink I'm not able to weigh my self, so now I'm tinking that I do want scales n I do want to strt wi my self!! Pm week is next week so I'm going to try holding on til Nxt week n then either go buy some new scales or get my hubby to fix my old scales !! Till then I'm sure I can survive lol! Good luck n let us know wot happens x

Just having 2nd shake, feels like today is going fairly quick, or Maybe it's me have been very busy... With kids getting their haircuts, bathing n yet again cooking!!! So roll on tonite nice soak n then bed!! Day3 is going so well.. But bad chocolate cravings which I always have wen I'm due on.. Hmm have to be on best behaviour don't want to ruin my day3 n have all my hard work go to waste!

Oooh damn soo that explains it! Some docs do charge even tho it's wrong for emm to charge!! Hope all goes well.. Let us knw wot happens .. Aaah day one I had bad headaches, but sooo far it's been good, so glad I'm on day3, cnt wait for Sunday wen I can start feeling loads more lighter than wot I am today !! Tbh I cnt seem to get below the 11,7 Mark everytime I get there I end up cheating!! I'm hoping by next Sunday I will be well below the 11.7 Mark! As my scales r on blink I'm not able to weigh my self, so now I'm tinking that I do want scales n I do want to strt wi my self!! Pm week is next week so I'm going to try holding on til Nxt week n then either go buy some new scales or get my hubby to fix my old scales !! Till then I'm sure I can survive lol! Good luck n let us know wot happens x

ho yes the scales ... they can make you or break you , i used to be a scale hooper .... now i think stop! its great seeing them go down but they do stay stable and it can happen for 3 days , and i used to get down so i think with 10 days wrigh in will help me ... hard when the scales are ruling us lol
hope the scales can be fixed , ok so i heard tonight in a text unless i see my GP they won't help me ... after all that too surley they could of said all this without telling me to get my medical records then give to CDC , god then wait ..... i know we have alot of time on our hands now we are not eating ... but this takes the biscuit lol
i was 11 1/2 when my daughter was in the end of year one , and i just went food mad ... things happen and all and now i'm up too 17 stone 9 i think ouch my daughters now in year 4 .... crist i have a mission to go ...... so i must work out which plan to go VLCD until i get 30 pounds off so i can go see my CDC so my BMI goes under 40 , then the Doctor wont get extra money as she has been paid already .....
so you had headache day one , glad your feel better day 3 ... how was today for you ?

Omg how can they just send a tex!! Typical of them isn't it... Well have u tried exanate products they r good as cd I'd say better n maybe if u check on line? They don't ask for medical forms or anything u if it helps u can so solid day ss n if u feel it's hard u can always add a meal !! But surely must be a way around it ? Awh damn !!

Day 3 has gone well... No headaches, but some strange reason my legs are aching like I've run a marathon :( tho slim chance of that I've had my bum parked on sofa all day lol... Must be side effects should pass by morning hope so!!

Hope I've not done any damage I've had 3 packs a bar !! Felt chocolate cravings rather than dig out a snickers thought a SNS small chocolate chewy bar should be fine ? hope it don't affect my ketosis !! Hmmm

shini said:
Day 3 has gone well... No headaches, but some strange reason my legs are aching like I've run a marathon :( tho slim chance of that I've had my bum parked on sofa all day lol... Must be side effects should pass by morning hope so!!

Good to hear day 3 went well for you... My legs were aching really badly last night as well and couldn't sleep.. Finally fell asleep about 4.30am and then the alarm went off at 6 :( Was quite painful so I know how you feel hun. I'm alright today, just felt really lethargic at work due to the lack of sleep. I've put the aches down to the way out bodies are adjusting to something or another ... Hopefully the shrinking!!! Goodnight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam207 said:
Good to hear day 3 went well for you... My legs were aching really badly last night as well and couldn't sleep.. Finally fell asleep about 4.30am and then the alarm went off at 6 :( Was quite painful so I know how you feel hun. I'm alright today, just felt really lethargic at work due to the lack of sleep. I've put the aches down to the way out bodies are adjusting to something or another ... Hopefully the shrinking!!! Goodnight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sam thnx Hun! Good I'm not the only one wiv marathon legs lol... My bodies also been aching, been having a good soak in radox lol which did help a little! Hope tomorw goes well for u!! Xx

Lanarkwitch said:
Good afternoon Shini, I don't think the bar will cause any issues, well done for not reaching for the choccy.

Hey there how ru ?? Soo glad it's day4 today should be easy no hunger pangs early in morning which is a good sign!! Hope ur getting on well hoe much have u got left to loose? X

Omg how can they just send a tex!! Typical of them isn't it... Well have u tried exanate products they r good as cd I'd say better n maybe if u check on line? They don't ask for medical forms or anything u if it helps u can so solid day ss n if u feel it's hard u can always add a meal !! But surely must be a way around it ? Awh damn !!
Yes to pay the Doctor , i know a text msg , god .
How are you on day 4 ?

Hey there how ru ?? Soo glad it's day4 today should be easy no hunger pangs early in morning which is a good sign!! Hope ur getting on well hoe much have u got left to loose? X

Going great today, bust cleaning!! Day 12 today on Exante Island and really feeling great now.

I want to get down to 13st 4lbs then I will reassess, I've never been below that since I was about 17 so and that was after a bit of a diet as well. The difference is now off course I have a pile of lose skin after being 24.5st a few years back, so 13.4 now isn't the same as 13.4 then if you know what I mean!! My weigh in is Sunday, really hoping for 4lbs off so I'll have the stone done in the 2 weeks. Then I've got my wedding anniversary brunch on 04/05/2012 so just keeping 100% until just before then and lose as much as possible. My goals are probably a bit different from anyone elses, I don't see I'll ever be a size 10, or that I could maintain it either, but I'm thinking a small 14 would be very nice, since I used to be a 34!!

Have a great day, glad the hunger is going, it does get so much easier xxx

Back