'Movicol' to get you moving

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by matronix, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    For those of us who have difficulties in the nether regions may I suggest Movicol. GP will give you a script. It works better than laxatives like dulcolax ets as it bulks the bowel which encourages it to start moving. Lipotrim say it is fine to use,(checked by Pharmacy)
    I did not find lipoclear any good at all but after taking a couple of sachets of Movicol I could hear the normal sounds in my stomach which had been absent for so long. I take two sachets a week and everything is now fine.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pompeychick

pompeychick Member

I go almost every day, but put it down to all the coffee, which i put in shakes as well as drinking! (decaff of course) Even had to take some immodium yesterday! Coffee is a diuretic and can have laxative effects so worth trying and just keep up the water intake! xxx

4. pompeychick

pompeychick Member

Meant to post that on the other thread about going to the loo!! ooops sorry! xxx

5. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

:cool:

hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.