• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

moving back to ss

Not yet, but would definitely consider it if I wanted to lose weight quicker or I got stuck. I think it's a good idea so that you don't get downhearted and give up.

I also need to go back to SS+ properly I think as I'm addicted to cheesestrings after eating some on a picnic...not affected my weight loss yet, but they will do if I don't stop nibbling on two a day as well as my chicken tea! :)

I think changing things up for a bit can deffinatly give our bodies a bit of a variety and hopefully get it to move on.

I think it gets used to one routine and a change can get things to move again :) Let me know if it works!

im also trying this as my losses have been quite small.

Good luck sweet x

Hi hun, has your weight started to come off again? My weight has just stopped dead in its tracks.

Any tips on how to get it moving again?

hi hun i couldn't go back to ss i found it to hard. not really last week it appeared i had lost 4lb put my scales at home have reminded pretty much the same for a month. the annoying thing is i'm 2lb off normal. i go away a week on monday my wi is wed so on wed i'm stopping and doing atkins in prep for going on hols and going back on cd the day i come home i'm hoping this will get me moving again cause i'm not ready to stop.
i think yours is the week 3 blip alot of people lose very little or nothing on week 3. you should be fine next week.

Yeah I was fearing the 3 week blip. Even though I was prepared and knew it was coming I still cant help being demotivated. I was expecting it and say 'It'll be fine I just keep going and I'll lose sometime'.

Ah well I guess there's no trick, just battle on!

I remember thinking I was stuck around 13st 11lb...that only seemed like a week or so ago, but now I'm at 12st 9lb on my scales...so it definitely comes off - maybe view the weight loss monthly instead of weekly, because in a month, you'll be amazed at the amount you've lost - don't focus on the weekly loss at all. In fact, I'm going to take my own advice and look at it that way from now on! LOL!

Tano

Gold Member
I'm doing exactly the same as you tink! After my weigh in on Monday I'm going to ss for a week. I am trying to shift a stone in the next (final) 4 weeks of being on cd and my losses are slower on 810! I am clearly out of ketosis as I'm always hungry and I have nothing planned at all next week at th weekend so it will e a good week to do it x