Moving on to Green days instead of EE - help!

sn00k1969

Having given up meat for Lent, it has just occured to me that I could consider moving on to Green days instead of EE.

Looking through the book though I'm not sure what the difference is!

Am I right in thinking that the only differences are that I can increase my Healthy Extras (do I HAVE to or could I expect a better weight loss if I didnt?) and that any meat or fish (other than HEs) should be synned?

Is that the only difference or am I missing something!

Am in a bit of rut weight loss wise at the mo and thought a change might spur me on a bit!

Thanks

Thats right:)

Not having the extra hex's won't help ur weight loss so enjoy having the extras.
You can have cheese as hex b too :)

Yup :)

You're not limited to your pulses, rices, pasta etc, you're only limited to your meats but if you're giving that up compleatly then you've no need to keep an eye on that.

Just eat 2 HeA and 2 HeB :)

I've just thought! I've been accidently doing green or red days without realising (I'm on EE), so on those days I could have had more bread and milk!! I feel robbed! lol

Have done many a green n red day without realising till I read this thread ! And depriving myself of the extra HEx's !!
Just had an extra A now without having to SYN it brill!!

Have done many a green n red day without realising till I read this thread ! And depriving myself of the extra HEx's !!
Just had an extra A now without having to SYN it brill!!

It's still an extra easy day even if you don't have meat and/or pasta/potatoes etc. that's the beauty of it, it takes the thought process out.

Yes you can have an extra Hex or two but I'd you didn't know about red and green then you wouldn't.

Each to their own but it's just complicating matters!!!

Just to add that fish would be b choice or syns on a green day...not sure if you have just given up meat!!!

Back