Moving up - help?!

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi all,

As I am nearing BMI 25 (just over a stone to get there) I was wondering when I need to start working up the plans. I will be at BMI 25 when I weigh in at 10 stone 4lb. So, do I come off sole source when I weigh in at 11 stone 4lb? Is that the BMI 25 + 1 stone? Tis a bit confusing thats all & I dont want to be wasting hard earned muscles!

Thanks All

Donna
xxxx

My cdc said I would have to move up when I was bmi 25 +1st which is 11.1 (bmi 25 at 10.1) for me, good luck hunni.xx

I only just moved up - but not sure I was right - I was bmi 25 ish at 10 10 and now 10 8 ish - so waited till I hit bmi 25 - don't really think I was supposed to!!! On the plus my WL as kick started again and I am ow enjoying it!! I have soup and chicken )100g at lunch and salad and a tiny tin of tuna for tea (or quorn fillets - two of them)

To clarify:

You start to move up the plans at BMI 25+1 stone. For most people this is around BMI 26/26.5.
If you are on SS then start with SS+ for at least a week, pref 2 then up to 810.
The 810 plan is suitable for anyone with a BMI over 20. If you wish you can stay on 810 till you near your goal then move up to 100, 1200 and so on. Recommended time on each step is 2 weeks :)

Thanks Spooky - not long to go now then! If I have worked it out right lol. Thats good that I can stay on 810 until the end though :)

Ooh, how exciting - the end is getting nigh! wahoo!

it is Dogtanion! Especially as I have been on & off CD for the best part of a year. I'm in a size 14 now (the smallest I have been since I was bout 14) but I still struggle to see myself this size. I still see myself as the big person I was before iykwim. I occasionally get a glimpse of myself in the mirror & think who was that? lol. Must be a bit odd me :p
xx

I feel exactaly the same , I dont see myself as a size 14 until I get a glimps of myself in a shop window or something. we are more or less the same hun, we will be moving up at the same time near enough.

Good luck hopefully we will be able to share recipes and tips.xx

it is Dogtanion! Especially as I have been on & off CD for the best part of a year. I'm in a size 14 now (the smallest I have been since I was bout 14) but I still struggle to see myself this size. I still see myself as the big person I was before iykwim. I occasionally get a glimpse of myself in the mirror & think who was that? lol. Must be a bit odd me :p
xx

Not odd at all - I totally still do that - I have to stop myself going into Evans!! without clothes on I still see a size 24/26 - and need to get clothes on to rationalise it as actually a size 12 or sometimes a 10 on top!!! Glad I am not alone in this!!
Its all a head thing I guess!!!:confused:

Its all a head thing I guess!!!:confused:[/quote said:
Too true! My parents keep telling me the old "you have lost enough now" and I keep saying, I'll know when I have. I will know when I have because I will be at a healthy weight but I can see how easy it could be to get drawn into the vicious cycle! You know the - oh, I'm too big (meaning I see myself too big in the mirror even though my clothes are a size 10) I'll have to lose a few lb. That cycle...

Anyway, I dont think hubby would like it if i got too thin lol. He's definitley loving his new wifey though :D

Like you though, I'm glad its just not me. Now I have got the body sorted, I need to work on my head lol
xxx

Back