Moving up to 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by brooksy, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. brooksy

brooksy Member

Hi.I am vv happy lost 5lbs this week! yay.
    My CD suggested that I move up to 810 this week but I have only been doing 615 for 5 weeks and I am happy on it. I think I am going to stick to this one until Christmas, has anyone any thoughts or advice on it?
    Thanks everyone :):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Why has she said that you should move up? Is it because you're now at a certain weight?

4. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh and congrats on the 5lbs lost!

5. brooksy

brooksy Member

Thanks! I was really chuffed! she sisnt say why she just said I can move up to it didnt mention it was because of my weight when I said I didnt want to she said, she had had to tell me anyway and it was up to me really. I am just going to stick to 615 for now!x

6. spooky

spooky Banned

I would call your CDC and get clarification as to why she wants you to move up plans.
    It may be that your BMI is now too low for the Sole Source/Sole Source + programme.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.